Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This BWOY yah rotten to the core

Suarez reopens Evra row: United's political clout got me banned says star

Liverpool striker defies club's orders to reveal he was reduced to tears by racism saga that saw him suspended for eight games

<DIV class="styleGroup social-media clearfix">
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Suarez reopens Evra row: United's political clout got me banned says star

Liverpool striker defies club's orders to reveal he was reduced to tears by racism saga that saw him suspended for eight games

<DIV class="styleGroup social-media clearfix">
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

cho see the link ya:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...atrice-1146604

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Okay - before me open mi mout' - why do you say he's "rotten to the core"? Don't come een like your president - think before you start jam u keyboard.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

before me seh anything about di reprobate, mek mi hear whey yuh haffi seh .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Before mi say anyting all mi affi say is cho-ice.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"People at the club are sure that it was a way that Manchester United used to put me out of the team and stop Liverpool."

Really now? Gwaan tell yuhself that. Liverpool was never a factor.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I put it to you "every club is a factor"; Blackburn, Newcastle, Wigan even... need I say more....
                Peter R

Comment

... naive and foolish but you are prone to hyperbole sir... if your opinion of Suarez is that, where does you friend Rio lie on the spectrum of green apple to rotten to the core?
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    I put it to you "every club is a factor"; Blackburn, Newcastle, Wigan even... need I say more....
                    Yes those clubs were factors last season .... Liverpool now .... can you stay on topic?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This article says everything.

Luis Suárez – The Modern Footballer

Luis Suárez’s footballing ability has been clear to see since he joined Liverpool in January 2011 – his pace, technical skills and raw goalscoring ability have shown him to be right at the top level of football, and this was recently echoed by journalists and football coaches from around the world who shortlisted Liverpool’s Uruguayan striker for the FIFA Ballon D’Or award.
                      Unfortunately for Suárez though, he’s quickly becoming one of the most loathed players in the Premier League. Kenny Dalglish’s argument claiming Luis Suárez is some kind of angel who only gets stick because ‘people try and find it easy to criticise him because he is such a good player’ falls short when you compare him to Man City’s widely-admired Argentine Sergio Aguero, a similarly gifted player playing in a similar position, who isn’t on the end of pantomime boos from fans and criticism from the press week-in, week-out.
                      As for Suárez, there’s smoke and there is a fire– and sticking his middle finger up at celebrating Fulham fans wasn’t the first time the Uruguayan has unnecessarily got himself into trouble, as you can find below…
                      Handball-Gate

When Suárez handballed the ball on the line against Ghana in the Quarter Final of South Africa 2010, he wasn’t the first and won’t be the last to do such a thing to keep his side in with a chance of victory. Despite not being a particularly sporting gesture, it’s unfair to criticise Suárez for doing something many footballers would be likely to do.
                      However the aftermath to the incident showed Suárez’s darker side, his uncontrolled celebration on the sidelines when Ghana’s Gyan missed the following penalty showed he wasn’t a man with any sympathy for opposition fans who he’d effectively cheated out of reaching the Semi-Final. His antics rubbed salt into the wounds of desperate Ghana fans, and the post match interview where he remorselessly claimed he had ‘made the save of the tournament’ added insult to injury.
                      Cannibal-Gate

Then in November 2010, Suárez was labelled the ‘Cannibal of Ajax’ after outrageously biting Otman Bakkal on the shoulder during a 0-0 draw against PSV. The incident was missed by the Dutch referee but Suárez was banned for 7 league games and fined an undisclosed amount by Ajax. He eventually apologised in a grovelling video on his Facebook Page. We all thought El-Hadji Diouf was bad for spitting at people…
                      Diving & Feigning Injury-Gate(s)

Throughout his career, Suárez has never been afraid to roll around on the floor in order to try to get an opposition player sent off. Regarded in English football as the most disrespectful thing to do to an opponent, it’s part of Suárez’s game to trick the referee into believing he’s been hit in the face. Until such behaviour is punished retrospectively, he won’t change.

N*****-Gate

Suárez was accused of repeatedly racially abusing Man Utd’s Patrice Evra during the 1-1 draw against Man Utd in October 2011. After completely denying the claims made by the French defender who has said that cameras show ‘you can see him say a certain word…at least 10 times’, Suárez has been charged by the FA for Racial Abuse.
                      If found guilty, it’s likely the minimum punishment will be a 6-game ban – but all eyes will be on what Dalglish and Liverpool’s board decide to do with the player, do they allow a racist to carry on playing for their club? I suspect he’s too good for them to let go…
                      Middle Finger-Gate

Then finally, if he hadn’t had enough of FA charges, it’s likely Suárez will be facing another one for sticking his middle finger up at Fulham fans after seeing his team lose 1-0 at Craven Cottage. With Twitter rumours that the middle finger salute can be translated to ‘Merry Christmas’ in Uruguayan culture proving to be unfounded, it’s likely Suárez will be getting a fine arrive in the post.

Comment

Really? Do you think Roy Keane was rotten to the core? Suarez has never done anything as malicious as Keane has he? Be consistent and fair now. Don't hurt your brain thinking too much. My original question by the way, was why you said he was rotten to the core in response to the recent interview in Uruguay. Nothing in this blogger's post has anything about that inteview.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

...Just like bringing up Roy Keane has nothing to do with SewereZ being rotten to the core. I was going to answer your question directly but then I found this article that just summed up what I think of the Sewage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            ...Just like bringing up Roy Keane has nothing to do with SewereZ being rotten to the core. I was going to answer your question directly but then I found this article that just summed up what I think of the Sewage.
                            But the article didn't say anything about the Uruguay interview which is what you originally posted as support for your "rotten to the core" comment. Come on, try harder. AND YES!!! I LOVE BRINGING UP ROY KEANE to show unu unu hypocrisy!!!! Talk 'bout rotten to the core - Suarez (that's the correct spelling btw) never tried to ruin anyone's career in his life. Can't say that about Keane can you?

Comment

...sorry, let me add: "Liverpool" ... thanks for pointing out the oversight!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X