Hey ..Me. What up with yuh bwoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Hey ..Me. What up with yuh bwoy

Shatta Cleve (3/19/2007)The Africans have allowed the smaller teams in England to compete with the big boyz where as before expensive English talents were a hindrance to smaller clubs buying top quality players.

During those days BA(before the coming of the Africans) it was get promoted and then relegated. Now if we take away the emotion from the argument and look at say a Bolton, Wigan, Portsmouth Sheffield and a host of other teams coming up in the prem they now have a realistic shot at staying afloat and its ironic that the teams struggling are the ones who were last to jump on the African bandwagon.

West Ham moved was hail as a blockbuster but was it really any better than Harry Rednapp bringing in those players during the transfer window that helped saved Portsmouth?

Who can forget the coach from Charlton who used to hype on African and caribbean players when they went off and played for their country they ended up sitting on the bench but now look at Charlton?

The Africans have changed the game to where the most sought after attribute in the EPL right now is PACE and more PACE. Teams that lack pace will be forced to sit back in defense close to the keeper (like Jamaica used to do) and open up a gap in the middle.

Now teams don't have to worry about not affording some overpriced European, or South American player now all they have to do is get a cheap African talent who can play in 3 to 4 position. THAT IS MAJOR!!

like I said I can defend my points if people are willing to be open to when the Guru is speaking facts and willing to sit at my feet and learn(oh great one)

Its not worthy of being called vision if everyone else sees it. The real question here is why am I still being questioned given my track record? Lazie you should slap yourself for doing that.(N)

respect

One day I am going to learn how to endear myself to the average forumite until then I am going to revel in this "don't give a damn" attitude knowing that it irritates the hell out of most of the man dem.(Chal) In the end that is what gives me the most pleasure, take that away and I am nothing, ask Gamma if you think a lie mi a tell.

In other words respect the Guru and all will be well.
    So hold on, a so the man slow dat u haffi explain dat to him. The whole worldsee say the Africans have changed the game, even Stevie Wonder. Leading player shopping market from long time. A whamp'n to some guy Shatta?

Comment

RE: Hey ..Me. What up with yuh bwoy

Compete with the big boys? Where? The EPL has always been competitiveShatta. Portsmouth? Who did Harry bring in? Yes there were Africans but to save the drop, he brought in an Argentine, a Portuguese (that had Arsenal players for fun on Sunday), a Croatian among others. So don't give the impression it was African players alone that saved the drop.

Shatta, how long now yuh watching football? A player playing multiple positions isn't unique to African players, suh how yuh want to use that as proof of them revolutionizing the game? Nandi can play forward and was a CD at the world cup. With his passing ability (when him feel like passing) he could very well play defensive mid. The best football yaad produce ...TATTYcould play right back andCD. Lets go to Europe. Ryan Giggs can play left wing, rightwing, attacking mid and center forward. John Oshea, goalkeeper, CD, right back, left back and defensive mid. Again, how you using this as proof of Africans revolutionizing thegame?

African players are cheap? Shatta? African players cost the same as Europeans and South Americans. At times, significantly more.

Essien cost 24.4 millionpounds, Drogba cost 24 million pounds, Eto was 18.14 million and Diarra was 17 million. Yuh want cheap players? Fuller was transferred for 90,000 pounds.

Again, where and how are Africans revolutionizing the game?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X