Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you see why Arsenal haven't won Throphies

over the last few years.

You have a lot of decent players but their heart is not into it.

Too many players who were just into it to move on to better, not enough players to give them all for the cause.

I say hurry up and get rid of Walcott too because he seems like he is also edging his bet. Mould the new players them so that Arsenal can grow.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

...it crossed my mind and said so on this forum season before the last (2010/2011)... I think it was Sagna, Song, RVP...Walcott who I mentioned were not trying! Lack of TEAM! ...and if I remember correctly we had a shot at the EPL crown but lost a few matches we should have won in our sleep(?)
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      ...it crossed my mind and said so on this forum season before the last (2010/2011)... I think it was Sagna, Song, RVP...Walcott who I mentioned were not trying! Lack of TEAM! ...and if I remember correctly we had a shot at the EPL crown but lost a few matches we should have won in our sleep(?)
      Your most recent mistake was appointing Gallas as captain. That game at Birmingham from a few years ago sealed your fate for years to come. That said, it is a very simple problem to understand but not as easy to solve. The problem is that Arsenal wants to be financially solvent and win trophies without spending big money. This is out of step with the simplistic mindset of most players who believe (after seeing Chelski, Manu** and City blowing big bucks) that big money buys are necessary to win. And who can blame them? Obviously, Wenger is in a tough spot, his challenge is to convince players that "winning trophies isn't every thing"...but it ain't working to good is it? Rough challenge.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        over the last few years.

You have a lot of decent players but their heart is not into it.

Too many players who were just into it to move on to better, not enough players to give them all for the cause.

I say hurry up and get rid of Walcott too because he seems like he is also edging his bet. Mould the new players them so that Arsenal can grow.
        Come now ... is that fair to Van Persie? He played his heart out for them last season. MAtter of fact, his goals dragged them to 3rd spot.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah....the man was the lone spark in a bunch of rucks. The man played his heart out, captained the team and led the lines. Unuh is an ungrateful wretch. Man can't a put out him all and every year him see lesser players a lift trophies. Things nuh werk so fi big players. Every year Uncle Scrooge a spin fairy tales inna big man ears.........(kiss teet)
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Wha yuh say Jangle and Lazie ,Karl and Sass excuse Wenger and blame di player,Van persie nuh into it fi Arsenal but im a guh into it fi Man u ..hhhhm suh only Fergie can motivate im fi get into it......lol
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i hope he scores a lot of goals this season, OWN goals!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Damn! What bitterness!
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  Many players have gone to Old Trafford with big reputation and failed, so RVP is not guarantee to be a success,

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    Many players have gone to Old Trafford with big reputation and failed, so RVP is not guarantee to be a success,
                    True ... like Berbatov, Floran and Veron? Oh wait ... they all have an EPL winners medal. Lets hope RvP pick up his medal this season.

Comment

slap-slap!!!!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        slap-slap!!!!!!
                        If you think Van Persie come fi win medal you only kidding yourself. 200,000 per week that is what he came for!!

Comment

yes ... all call it vitriol if yuh want!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                            Your most recent mistake was appointing Gallas as captain. That game at Birmingham from a few years ago sealed your fate for years to come. That said, it is a very simple problem to understand but not as easy to solve. The problem is that Arsenal wants to be financially solvent and win trophies without spending big money. This is out of step with the simplistic mindset of most players who believe (after seeing Chelski, Manu** and City blowing big bucks) that big money buys are necessary to win. And who can blame them? Obviously, Wenger is in a tough spot, his challenge is to convince players that "winning trophies isn't every thing"...but it ain't working to good is it? Rough challenge.

Gallas?
                            ...aaahhh dat? I still have the nightmares!

As to Wenger and what you/we think is his mindset?
                            ..perhaps, it is all about additional selling of the TEAM concept plus instilling in the youngsters that winning is not about it being everything but about it being the only thing?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                              If you think Van Persie come fi win medal you only kidding yourself. 200,000 per week that is what he came for!!
                              Sure ... and if he can provide 20 goals and 8 assists in return? Unuh naah sen Song come tun? Afterall, unuh did boo him when he made his debut for Arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                              X