Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Arsenal will never win the prem...Wenger in denial

Delusional.

When you have lost the standard of living for normal people, and the football world always gets higher and higher, that cannot last because people will not accept it.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz23u9EZEj9

He doesnt want to compete financially with the big boys.Crazy
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Look who deh talk to rahtid! At least Wenger has won the Prem; KOP have never won it and have no ambition to win it.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

heheee

You know Westman, a wuz thinking the same. Why X love fasss in other peoples' bizniz suh???

BTW: What was the Liverpool score...?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

you nuh Tivo it? Mi know you nuh like when people post the score .
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Actually, I watched the game and witnesses the ass'en W.brom administered to Liverpool...Paul Marin must be in self imposed exile....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Paul needs a reality check, It has to be Rafa!
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

dah cheque deh bounce!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X