I have a feeling history will record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling history will record

KDs liverpool passed the ball and created more chances in the final third than under Rodgers.

This liverpool side is 3 games better than Hodgson.No where close to KDs.
    Last edited by Sir X; August 18, 2012, 11:24 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    KDs liverpool passed the ball and created more chances in the final third under Rodgers.

This liverpool side is 3 games better than Hodgson.No where close to KDs.
    New season same reaction. Damnit Xuberant .... the game nuh done yet and yuh start with the Xcuses already?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

no excuses here , his style of play is timid,no cutting edge,his defence is weak,i watched himm all preseason i was worried,Saurez returns and he collapses his attacking line on Saurez......kisss teeth.

Expect to see Rafa back by christmas.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Rodgers cant see the wisdom of keeping Carrol,he buys a midfielder Allen and compares him to Alonso,having a high passing % for a midtable club isnt the same for a big club ask charlie adam.

Not playing Carroll will be his downfall.Not impressed with dis bredda im affi prove imself,so far he is struggling...2-0

Comment

Joe Cole....lol

Comment

Lucas ???????...subbed..aaahh sahhhhh

Comment

Man city , Arsenal,Sunderland ,Man U...15 point defecit in a month, relegation battle in a month.

These owners have money to waste and they owe me an explanation for sacking KD and not rehiring Rafa

Comment

Well, I just tuned in to see the third goal, which had a hint of offside- but at this stage of the game who cares... right now I am looking to jump ship; maybe turn into a Barca fan, maybe not, but i just got tickets to see them play RM on Thursday... can't wait. It should temper the disappointment of our dismal kickoff...
                Peter R

Comment

Just dont come anywhere near my waggon. Me dont want u on it, near it, looking at or dreaming about it. Me dont want any of ur kind of back luck.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

No fear of that bredrin! ABSOLUTELY NONE!! Karl, Gamma and crew might have to watch out though
                    Peter R

Comment

Lol
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

5 from WBA?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

unnu look pretty in the first half. Where is the 35 million dollar man fi score? Couldn't hit a goal if it was half a field wide.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just as I thought. Just keep holding on to your low expectations and lack of real ambition. Ha ha.
                            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Hear di hyper- cryte ...I thought he was a good coach ..lol...Gamma & Sass ?

Comment

Working...
                              X