Rudy Austin had an excellent game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Austin had an excellent game

for Leeds today against Wolves. His team won 1-0. The crowd was chanting his name and the commentator was talking alot about him. He made some excellent tackles. I saw a part of the second half. I hope he continue to do this and his team grow from strenght to Strenght with a new coach and quite a few new players.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Anedda Beast to ********

RODOLPH'S RARING TO GO
    07 Aug 2012
    Jamaican international poised for debut...

Jamaican international Rodolph Austin is expected to make his Leeds United debut at Burton Albion on Tuesday (7.45pm) - and the midfielder admits he can't wait.

Rodolph joined his new team-mates for the first time at Thorp Arch on Monday after spending the past week in Jamaica finalising the necessary paperwork to complete his move.

"It feels very good to be here and I'm looking forward to it," said Rodolph.
    "I'd heard about it (the interest) and knew it would be a good move.
    "It's a big club with fans all over, and the club is trying to get back in the Premier League so the possibilities are very nice. The club is going forward and I want to be a part of it."

The 27-year-old has already become something of a cult figure with the fans, who have seen footage of him in action in Norway. Rodolph was nicknamed 'The Beast' in Scandinavia, and comes with the reputation of being a no nonsense midfield man.

"I can't speak for the fans, but I'm a person who likes to win and I always try and do my best. It's for them to judge me," he said. "Fans like players who play with passion and I think it's up to them to be honest, but I'll keep doing what I'm doing."
    Having spent four seasons with SK Brann, Rodolph has come close to joining English clubs on two occasions before. A move to Stoke fell through because of work permit issues and a £2m price tag prevented United boss Neil Warnock from signing him for QPR.

But Warnock's interest remained, and the player is delighted to make the step up from Norwegian football to try his luck in the Championship with a manager who he already knows.

"He is a very good manager and a nice person," said Rodolph. "He said 'welcome' and that he was happy to have me.

"When you're a football player you accept there is a bigger league and if you can come here and do well then it's fantastic.

"I'm 27 now and if I hadn't moved it would have been difficult. It's quicker and intense and I'll have to adapt as soon as possible."
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
    X