• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst referees in the premirship

first nominee Phil Dowd, real dirkhead

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
    first nominee Phil Dowd, real dirkhead
    ...well, yesterday, both penalties were fair...as was the red card, but his general management of football games is terrible.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

soft penalties if you ask me. It seems like the bigside them getting all those calls right now.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

small or big Dowd a one a di werse

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          soft penalties if you ask me. It seems like the bigside them getting all those calls right now.
          They were accurate. Liverpool can't complain about the refereeing yesterday. They had their chances in the first half and didn't put them away. Even in the second half when down to ten men, Suarez and Gerrard messed up. Gerrard played one of the worst games I can recall, and Joe Allen, well...let me just say that for £15m me want change back.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I just hate to see brushes in the first few minutes of the game, totally throw it off and it seems the forwards have their crafts down of going down in the box.

Bwoy mi nah tell nuh lie. Pool look good for 15 minutes and then .......
            First and foremost you need a goal scorer. While the midfield was bad, Agger and the other defenders gave away the plot. You need a few players and wallets ned to be open, you can't bargin on 2 million for Clint Dempsey and a few others, you need a few decent players.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              I just hate to see brushes in the first few minutes of the game, totally throw it off and it seems the forwards have their crafts down of going down in the box.

Bwoy mi nah tell nuh lie. Pool look good for 15 minutes and then .......
              First and foremost you need a goal scorer. While the midfield was bad, Agger and the other defenders gave away the plot. You need a few players and wallets ned to be open, you can't bargin on 2 million for Clint Dempsey and a few others, you need a few decent players.
              This is no different from last year. We dominated games and didn't win. Yesterday's game was a real problem as we don't have a TRUE left back to come in when Enrique is out and while Kelley is a decent player, we compromise the attacking ability of the team playing Johnson at left back with Kelley on the right. I think that Downing on the right wing is also madness. He hasn't been successful playing there in 2 years; at Villa (your team) his greatest success comes from the left side. To my thinking, our best formation right now is this:

-------------------------Reina
              Johnson-----------Agger-------Skrtel-----------Enrique
              ------------------------Lucas
              -------Borini---------------Allen---------Sterling
              -----------------Gerrard
              ------------------------Suarez

Sterling is still very young, so playing him now maybe a mistake, but he has shown more promise in the preseason than Downing. The second problem is that dem man deh not technically good enough to play the ball the way Rodgers want them to play, so he has a big gap between his desired way of playing and his players technical ability.

Comment

Working...
              X