GA youth soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA youth soccer

The boys have a new club since this year because it is closer to home and work and having to go in the evenings is sometimes hard. Anyway I decided I wouldn't voleenter to these clubs because they charge a pretty sum and no discount to coaches. This club was just bought out by another and even though it is "non-profit" they are very profitable.

My of my days I have never made any money from any coaching or administration and would rather get some community kids and coach. These clubs have the regular sides and then you pay additional for the academy at 7 years old. I will only pay for the reguar so they get the competition and I can do the rest.

Anyway the soccer is bursting at the seem at the youth level in GA because they realise how much money can be made and on the NorthWestern side of Atlanta there is more youth fiedl and soccer clubs that you can count. Not to mention all the ads on the street. They start as young as 3 years old.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Wha? Next summer I will be looking for a camp for likkle gamma, if he continues to like the sport the way he does now. Keep me posted on the quality of the camps.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      Wha? Next summer I will be looking for a camp for likkle gamma, if he continues to like the sport the way he does now. Keep me posted on the quality of the camps.
      Gamma - most football camps are crap, so be careful.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yeah true but a few years ago I was able to get spot for St. John's U camp which is an elite one in NY for Gamma but he couldn't make it. I have a friend who is affliated with St Johns and Red Bulls Academy.

My youths Youth Club was recently bought out by a group that is affliated with Chelsea United and they say Chelsea will annonce the affiliation so I am waiting to hear it from Chelsea but this their homepage

http://www.ssaelite.com/ Sine the new merger, I will watch and tell you how it develops.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

thanks boss. that is why i am shopping around.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

why yuh don't start with Bullhead outfit?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X