Heading to Barca v RM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Barca v RM...

I'm sitting in the visitors section wearing a RBZ jersey!
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Big up Pedro!!! Barca all di way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy yourself Bredrin. (Muadib - there you go, I said it - now give me me $5)
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Pity mi naah guh get fi see yuh pon TV ... BEin Sports mess up everything.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wi did hear yuh di fuss @*#&^%$#^!!! time! no need to keep *&^&$^$^% rubbing it (%&^&$*#@ in!!!

ENJOY!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Back from the match... great experience especially the 8 km walk "home" after!
          Peter R

Comment

Back from the match... great experience especially the 8 km walk "home" after!
            Give us a report nuh? Now you get a taste you betta start save up for Brazil!!!! Me an' yu other likkle bredda jus' negotiate an exit fi dat wid di wife dem...it's right next door to you, so you shouldn't fret...but start learn Portuguese, we're going to need a translator. I am very worried about Brazil's preparation. For example, someone needs to tell the goalie in this picture there's a six second rule! And fire the equipment manager - where are her goalie gloves!? Don't forget to post a report.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I'll post a report of my impressions of the environment and ambiance... Have to run but I can tell you that the eye candy in Barcelona is WAAAAAAYYYYY better than Madrid.

Had I been able to i would have gone to the return leg in Madrid but planning was out of my hands and we leave for Sevilla the day of the match
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X