Dunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny

your likkle league difficult fi navigate eeh. Is a good ting seh me is a brite bwoy or else me woulda tink seh a sabotage yuh a try sabotage my big side.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    your likkle league difficult fi navigate eeh. Is a good ting seh me is a brite bwoy or else me woulda tink seh a sabotage yuh a try sabotage my big side.
    A what do you Jangle? I cant believe you say that, the thing is as easy as 123. You only need to click on fantasy and then you have everything at your disposal
    and leagues to access whatever league you are in. And remember you boys are only battling for second place!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      A what do you Jangle? I cant believe you say that, the thing is as easy as 123. You only need to click on fantasy and then you have everything at your disposal
      and leagues to access whatever league you are in. And remember you boys are only battling for second place!!
      this is the ONLY time mi agree wid Jangle !!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

3rd dat
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Unuh a real pretty dunce to rahtid!!

Comment

A your league,yuh nuh explain nothing to wi,yuh tink wi ave time fi read di rules and regulations,1st yuh say unlimited trades but yuh nuh tell wi,yuh can get penalise if not done within a window......sabotage yes.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              A your league,yuh nuh explain nothing to wi,yuh tink wi ave time fi read di rules and regulations,1st yuh say unlimited trades but yuh nuh tell wi,yuh can get penalise if not done within a window......sabotage yes.
              xcuses, mi never hear nothing til you de near the bottom!, mi no want hear no xcuse from none a unuh.

Comment

Hehehe
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Now that the transfer window is shut, everyone is allowed to make 6 transfers for the next game week. Unuh can't seh mi never tell unuh!

Comment

Bwoy Dunny me think she me did tief but yuh beat me hands down. How comes yuh jump fawn a lead so? One keystroke and yuh just tek over. Me now me do it gradually over the season so that it nun look so bad. Me a watch yuh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Bwoy Dunny me think she me did tief but yuh beat me hands down. How comes yuh jump fawn a lead so? One keystroke and yuh just tek over. Me now me do it gradually over the season so that it nun look so bad. Me a watch yuh.
                      Me gone a lead already? And me no get serious yet! You an Xcuse an the one Gamma better throw in the towel. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                        Unuh a real pretty dunce to rahtid!!
                        a gwine change u name to "Columbus!"
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The most nise always comes from the penny section.

Comment

Working...
                          X