RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

History!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plush
    replied
    Congrats Tappa and team. Austin was a giant

    Leave a comment:


  • TheDread
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    Don't forget J Taylor , one more guy and we ave a pretty stout defense,is that guy Mr Woodbine?
    Yes, Stoni..this defense is shaping up to be decent. This may be what Tappa lacked in the gold cup.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul Marin
    replied
    Originally posted by Twan View Post
    none of them can buy a cross !!! sshhhhh dont tell nobady !
    Johnson when he is on his game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Exile
    replied
    HAd a game..fete match...then sm beers...hv been calling JA since no feed...thanks..I got it..

    Leave a comment:


  • Stonigut
    replied
    Don't forget J Taylor , one more guy and we ave a pretty stout defense,is that guy Mr Woodbine?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hortical
    replied
    2-1 win for Jamaica. exile you were hiding under a rock stone?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stonigut
    replied
    History is right, psychologically it was the perfect moment to beat them, after the "HISTORIC" win at Azteca in a "practice match". Perfect timing!!

    I really found celebrating after a practice match very unusual behavior!

    Leave a comment:


  • Exile
    replied
    What is teh r a s s scoRe?????

    Leave a comment:


  • Twan
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Shelton still cyan buy a cross. Vex we mek dem score...
    none of them can buy a cross !!! sshhhhh dont tell nobady !

    Leave a comment:


  • Karl
    replied
    Tappaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

    Clap him and his REGGAE BOYZ!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul Marin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Congratulations to Tappa and the Boyz. As one of his biggest critcs, I have to give credit where credit is due. This is one of his best tactical game ever. Again, as a big critic, I must give big props to Rudi Austin and Luton Shelton. Luton Shelton has transformed into a more mature player since he got the captain's armband. That credit must go to Tappa for that foresight. The team is now playing with a purpose and playing to its strength - speed.
    Shelton still cyan buy a cross. Vex we mek dem score...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    I understand my teams limitations I just want them to fight and as you said use our strength, speed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jangle
    started a topic History!!!!!

    History!!!!!

    Congratulations to Tappa and the Boyz. As one of his biggest critcs, I have to give credit where credit is due. This is one of his best tactical game ever. Again, as a big critic, I must give big props to Rudi Austin and Luton Shelton. Luton Shelton has transformed into a more mature player since he got the captain's armband. That credit must go to Tappa for that foresight. The team is now playing with a purpose and playing to its strength - speed.
Working...
X