Dunny why am I being deducted points every week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny why am I being deducted points every week

How do we transfer, choose captains, whats the penalities.

Thanx .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    How do we transfer, choose captains, whats the penalities.

Thanx .
    you are not being deducted points unless you make excess transfer. To make transfers you click on my teams at the top of the page, then click on make transfers, then click on the player you want to transfer out, then click on the player you want to transfer in. To choose a captain just click on the star next to the player you want to be your captain. You can change your captain whenever you want without incurring any penalty.Please remember you can only make 1 player transfer per game week, if you make more than 1 you will be deducted 25 points per xtra transfer. To sub players you just need to click on manage subs on the top of the page and click on the player you want to sub in or out. Always remember to save your changes. I hope this helps

Comment

Smoke n mirrors Xit.....smoke n mirrors. Don't mek him confuse yuh wid all dem mombo jumbo. Just trust yuh instincts and stick wid yuh original team.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X