Reggaeboyz are ok.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggaeboyz are ok.

So said the assistant coach for the Reggaeboyz. He thinks they are in good shape to go through. Who is he kidding?. If the Boyz go through, I will be very surprised. He must know something that any honest, objective observer doesn't know. Wish I never had to say this and hope I am wrong. Only one man's opinion based on the current quality of play. Sorry guys, it's only the truth.

You expect him to tell the press otherwise? Him have a team to coach and deal with...

Comment

ReggaePhD. there are 2 games left.

The away game against Guatemala will be tough.

The home game against Antigua should be an easy win.

Another factor is the oucome of the USA v. Guatamala in Kansas City. Jamaica must that the US demolish this team to help their qualification.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I guess. Wev always are depending on mathematical formulae, and other people demolishing others. Can never count on that H. Not good at all.

Comment

Brethrens, our destiny is in our control. Win and we in; no need to worry about anyone else.

Comment

Is is that you call math, then every team in our group relying on other people.

Comment

What is USA depending on ??

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                Is is that you call math, then every team in our group relying on other people.
                Do the calculation, do the math; we need 4 points to go through, if we win both games we get 6...simple math. We are not dependent on anyone to make the hex...win and we in.

Comment

yuh nuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X