Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: (*) Makes Nice Assist On Goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjldvG6dIXw

(*) makes a nice assist on the third goal in the 90th minute in Karlsruhe's 3-0 win over Rotweiss Erfurt. He headed the ball across the goal mouth to Koen van der Biezen, who scored his second goal of the match.

Erfurt had been playing with 10 men since the 39th minute.

In this game, (*) started on the bench, but entered in the ninth minute after center back Martin Stoll was injured. (*) started for Stoll in the last five matches, in which Karlsruhe got two wins, two draws, and one loss.

Today, the club announced that Stoll has a broken metatarsal bone in his foot and will be out indefinitely.

Why you use (*) instead of his name Bruce?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Because....

Because I have been banned from mentioning his name until he is officially invited by JFF. JFF may try to land him for the Digicel Caribbean Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        Because I have been banned from mentioning his name until he is officially invited by JFF. JFF may try to land him for the Digicel Caribbean Cup.
        Really? Who ban yuh? Surely they said so in jest.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          They haven't banned me - DANIEL GORDON = *
          Last edited by Paul Marin; September 27, 2012, 02:00 PM.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X