Who is Lamar "Wanka" Nelson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey ..thierry henry was not a good player

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

soun like my kind ah playah, ah dem playah ah my style, some enterprise, instinct an creativity. Him should deh deh fi Digicel Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        hey ..thierry henry was not a good player
        The suggestion that have I said that TH14 was 'not a good player' is...just not true! I made reference to his quality as per needed by our GUNNERS at a particular stage in his time (last 2 seasons) at the GUNNERS. He just was not good enough and needed to be gotten rid of.

I have always insisted he is one of the greats! Please stop attributing incorrect statements to me. It is, I would think, beneath you.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He just was not good enough and needed to be gotten rid of.

my apologies for writing the above!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Why unuh nuh just go unuh separate ways and stop supporting the same team. Mistah Barristah, we have an opening for a good lawya in the Empire. I am strongly thinking about filing a libel suit against one Paul Marin.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                He just was not good enough and needed to be gotten rid of.

my apologies for writing the above!
                Where you trying to claim I said TH14 was a not a great player?
                I thought that was what you were intimating!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

See a bit of Wanka here:

http://www.televisionjamaica.com/Pro...x/Videos/21312

Check minute 9:50.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X