No announcement yet.

Here a question fi all ah di man dem..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here a question fi all ah di man dem..

weh know dem ball from longah time. Who ah di bes central defendah yuh evah did see. Fi mi ah Clarendon College don Mr Oniel Russell, but dere are some bad one out deh fi real

Originally posted by myYout View Post
    weh know dem ball from longah time. Who ah di bes central defendah yuh evah did see. Fi mi ah Clarendon College don Mr Oniel Russell, but dere are some bad one out deh fi real
    I guess you've never seen one Durrant "Tatty" Brown then?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what you talking bout schoolboy or senior? Was meant for MyYout
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        what you talking bout schoolboy or senior? Was meant for MyYout
        A cyaan school boy football ... thats for another forum.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I don't know of Russell playing senior ball.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't know of Russell playing senior ball.
            "Who ah di bes central defendah yuh evah did see"

The only assumption I will make is that he is talking Jamaican. If he is talking Jamaican, then Tatty Brown, unless I'm the only one to see the General play.

Comment

Yes I, fi Rusea or cornwall one ah dem ah tink, an fi national team to, an Badas to an nuff more, but Oniel Russell ah my pick.

Comment

School bwoy, national anyting

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                  Yes I, fi Rusea or cornwall one ah dem ah tink, an fi national team to, an Badas to an nuff more, but Oniel Russell ah my pick.
                  Yuh cyaan serious myYout! Yuh say yuh see the General play but insist Russell is your pick when Russell will tell yuh if not Tatty, then its nobody.

Comment

Mi maybe partial to Russell kah is one ah di smoodest defendah mi sight up. Nah seh Tatty nevah good now.

Comment

Russell a the best schoolas mi believe.
                      I think Pepe is the Man.
                      His head and heart in my opinion makes him way above others. He is aggressive but cool enough to real plays .

Comment

Russell a the best schoolas mi believe.
                        I think Pepe is the Man.
                        His head and heart in my opinion makes him way above others. He is aggressive but cool enough to real plays .
                        Pepe? LOL!!!! Respect is due to the soldier. How many people recall the reaction of football fans when they heard that Tatty was injuried in that accident? Rene Simoes lost half his hair. Mi tell anybody, Tatty on the field against Argentina, Batigol woulda wonder "Who the hell is this short dude?"

Comment

Hands down without any form of arguments and undebatable.....Durant "Tatty" Brown is the absolute best central defender Jamaica has ever seen.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

he's the best playing for JA that i have seen

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Suh whapp'n to Baddas Corbett?

Comment

Working...
                              X