Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the same UB40 breath

Let me big up Nugsy and Mapp.

Nugsby has been a stalwart and a model UB40. Even when in the Premiership he said his only intention was to play for Jamaica. When he got called I was excited for him as he was waiting on this for 4 years. He came in work very hard and help his team . Can't forget how some formites were saying him nuh good enough, he has certainly proved he is more than capabable and fits into our game well.

Mapp even with his transfer pending in the summer was still available and he has worked hard and fit in. He didn't let the transfer get in his way and he didn't listen to anyone who was saying to wait. Even while hurt he is still training and trying to be fit for games. Big up sah and your respect concrete.

Now these are the UB40 I can support: Win, lose or draw.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Man deh ah solja. Dem come in ah di fiyah fram day 1 an ah reap certain rewards now. Dem respek concrete.

Comment

[True dat, true dat, ah hope tappa call back di yout weh dem suspend wid King him get caught inna dis King ting. Dats how man commit to wi ting, an dem two did well needed fi true. Ah gi-normous big up to dem

Comment

yes.. true. btw mi a go link you.. mek sure you have something up a mockingbird hill fi mi

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Nugsby has been a stalwart and a model UB40. Even when in the Premiership he said his only intention was to play for Jamaica. When he got called I was excited for him as he was waiting on this for 4 years. He came in work very hard and help his team . Can't forget how some formites were saying him nuh good enough, he has certainly proved he is more than capabable and fits into our game well.

Mapp even with his transfer pending in the summer was still available and he has worked hard and fit in. He didn't let the transfer get in his way and he didn't listen to anyone who was saying to wait. Even while hurt he is still training and trying to be fit for games. Big up sah and your respect concrete.

Nuff big up to the youth dem, tru stalwarts!

Comment

Fact: Jamaica would not qualify to the hex without them.

Comment

we could'n qualify widout all ah di playahs dem, membah

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Dem dey are not UB40's dem dey are Jamaicans!

Comment

Well said.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I have always called for Nosworthy. I remember Farmah was one who would always call for him to. I did not know anything about Mariappa before he committed for Jamaica.

I have to agree with you though, they are both very good additions to the team. They are really an upgrade on anything we had before them.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

...further UB-40 upgrade is needed!!
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        I have always called for Nosworthy. I remember Farmah was one who would always call for him to. I did not know anything about Mariappa before he committed for Jamaica.

I have to agree with you though, they are both very good additions to the team. They are really an upgrade on anything we had before them.
                        Funny thing, Mapps say he always wanted to play for Jamaica, but he guessed the JFF never realized that he qualified to play for us.

Comment

Nuh sorry fi wi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I called for Nosworthy inclusion even before the defender voiced his interest.
                            I wanted him on the boyz for teams like the ones we will be facing in the upcoming round.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                              I called for Nosworthy inclusion even before the defender voiced his interest.
                              I wanted him on the boyz for teams like the ones we will be facing in the upcoming round.
                              Good call..I think I remember that.

Comment

Working...
                              X