No announcement yet.

Pumped-up Scarlett back in local football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did not as far as I know. I just put that in there because Mosiah can't comprehend players ability unless you put it relative to Hue. LOL

Columbus Crew, Kansas City and Mandela (Bronx) are the only American teams I know of him being connected to.

Comment

Maestro was at Columbus Crew?!? And mi nuh know bout it!?! A whe di...?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He had a trial with Columbus before you started cleaning his boots (around 2000/2001). Them and H. View couldn't agree on terms. Given his age, ability and potential, they were looking for a food and the Crew were trying to get a bargain like they did with Andy and Stern John.

Comment

yuh sound badmind. yuh want a clean offa dem?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i hope you watch sports news last night where Vin Blaine say Hue take a different approach to fitness and defending this season.
            Last edited by Me; November 17, 2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

So what's the difference?

Comment

So what you expect this JFF coach and employee to say?

"Jermaine has been playing like this for the last 10 years, but for whatever reason, the national coaches were not selecting him."

Get real.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But instead him decide to say "Jermaine is now taking the defensive of the game more seriously"

So you saying Vin is a liar?
                  Last edited by Me; November 17, 2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

And this is one of the two key issues I have had with Hue, he was a defensive liability in the games he played for Jamaica and I just happen to have massive respect for speed with skill.

Comment

Maestro laffs when I tell him about this. He says the people who are saying he is now playing differently are trying to justify why he wasn't selected on other occasions.

Maestro's best defensive years were when HV had the Brazilian coach.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So him never see him coach on TV for himself? or him own words about him approach to fitness now.

So you saying Vin is a liar?

Comment

Did I not say that Vin may not want to implicate his fellow JFF employees? You give journalists and the public the best answer. It's practiced all over the world and done all the time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hehe...yuh a real almshouse eeehh? Brown man and hot latte time......
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So Vin blatantly lie and say he spoke to Jermaine about it and he has taken a different approach and he wasn't pulling his weight before.

People do that all the time. You really wicked. Either you or Vin is a liar. Maybe both of unu.

Comment

A coulda wha suh? You is KD Knight?!?

I did not hear the actual interview so I don't know what was actually said.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X