Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Norwich.

Good job.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Is it still lonely at the top Lazie?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Is it still lonely at the top Lazie?
      Thats why we wait for some Kompany.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Kompany from the noisy neighbors!!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Decent starting lineup fielded.
          Well deserved victory for Norwich,terrible results for Man U.

Comment

Funny, you were at the top for two weeks and with 4 teams just outside your door, but you were lonely at the top. Funny as hell!
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla, I am the one that made that(Darn,it is lonely.. )statement not Lazie.Isn't it sad our opponents have to depend on a team like Norwich to beat us?
              I think the real indicator of what Man U has done is having a 4 points lead over your team despite losing.We, more than anyone, are aware trailing by one point is no simple matter,we lost the darn thing last season on goal difference,but still boss is ongle one point after all you still like your team odds despite trailing by alla 5.

Comment

So it was you, OK.

I think the real indicator of what Man U has done is having a 4 points lead over your team despite losing
                I see you have a problem with arithmetic. Well, unless you have now switched to Man City as your team. Check the tables again and this time please use a calculator.

Comment

Is DEFINITELY a problem with my Math!
                  You are right our lead is 3 points and not 4 as I said.

Comment

Working...
                  X