Did Burell sell out Sterling ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Burell sell out Sterling ?

A mean the debt written off and no more interest in Sterling after talking to Hodgson & The english FA ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

what age Sterling leave Jamaica ?

Comment

You notice Sterling never reject him England call up?

Comment

How him sell him out? As me tell you, no way at 17 Liverpool was going to let him play for the Reggae boyz travelling accross the world, especially when he has to sign a new contract. No way the English FA was going to let him sign for Ja. they would put pressure on Liverpool and Sterling connection.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Its a relevant question, age not a factor, We have yet to hear from Sterling or his rep, Burrell spoke for Sterling, the english FA & Hodgson, the out come ?

Debt written off.If a suh a suh,but man an man muss shut dem mouth when dem a talk bout national pride & principle etc , apparently it ave a price.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suh him nuh British ?

Comment

Suh yuh tink you would really hear what happened behind closed doors?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

while you can ask question, if you look at rationally you will find the answer. Asking question is one thing but becareful you don't start spread something that don't go so.

Age have a lot to do with it and the fact that he is a Liverpool player. Rodgers complained saying he is playing too many games and didn't want him play for the under 21 but the next week he was called by England big side and it was no problem.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And you are rational ? since when did we look at age and nationality to select UB40,which is a irrational question in that they qualify as british jamaicans and its not the 1st we have called a UB40, now its an issue to the point of age!

Asking a question is now tip toed upon as an insinuation by the rational to spread rumors.

Burrell spoke for Hodgson,The english FA and Sterling two issues were dealt with the JFF debt and Sterling.....that is the rumor!

Comment

I think TopBrick said it best:

Simply paraphrasing...the choice to play for England v. Jamaica-- is a no brainer on all levels (especially) from a marketing perspective.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah so is a wipe out of debt , good marketing mi say, lets just all agree on one thing this talk about nationalism is as much about marketing than anything else.

Its all hypocrisy ! and we better learn how to play that game well ,like all the other national FAs!

Comment

What point is age. You hear Fergie recently said Liverpool played Owen too much as a 17 year old. Now if you running a club with a 17 year old who is going on first team, would you want him travelling half way around the globe every so often to represent his national team? or tell him he can wait.

You see how Warnock behave with Rudi recently and he is not 17 year old?

Comment

I get you so England under Brendan Rodger liverpool & Hodgson are best at developing Sterling for the international stage , Jamaica should walk away from him because we had our debt written off.

Kissteeth...thanks for doing the usual ridiculousness!

Comment

This reminds me of when Ben J was caught in Seoul and ben's father back him grip and say on TV I am going to Toronto to sought this out.. Some man in red neck time met him at the airport gave him a big hug and said dont worry mr. Johnson we have this in control.. never heard a peep from him... Captain is just talking... was never going to happen.. The FA sat him down made him some tea write of the debt and say dont cause trouble... we have invested greatly in him.
                            Last edited by OJ; November 18, 2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Real difficult decision ,akin to the decision not to guh a Farin pon TF scholarship because it may actually be unprogressive....,Usain Bolt.
                              My guess is Sterling does not want to ruffle anyone feathers that can dictate the future of his career, nevertheless we both think he is an opportunist.

Comment

Working...
                              X