RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News from NBC!!!! Anybody hear about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News from NBC!!!! Anybody hear about this?

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2...ilett-jamaica/

This sounds as if they just caught up on the old rumours...

Comment

neither of these will be playing for Jamaica.
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Yeah I think you right!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
          neither of these will be playing for Jamaica.
          It sounds like Hoilett may have pledge to JA, but won't be part of the setup until the 5th or 6th game in the campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
            It sounds like Hoilett may have pledge to JA, but won't be part of the setup until the 5th or 6th game in the campaign.
            YEAH HIM A WAIT TILL HE SEES IF WE ARE MAKING IT.....cant use him then.
            him not all that for us to wait 5-6 games for him

Comment

Seems like a few people are talking about this, not sure if it is new or justa second round of the old, but enough buzz now to feel as if something is afoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                Seems like a few people are talking about this, not sure if it is new or justa second round of the old, but enough buzz now to feel as if something is afoot!
                we have 10 games, and he wants to come in after 5-6 games? bet that IF, after 6 games we are not looking good to make it, he comes up with an excuse to NOT join us. Forget him, and use JJ instead. Same type of player.

Comment

Yeah, I am not so worried about Hoilett anyway, I actually like De Guzman, in the middle. I would love to see Dyer who many people seem to think is as good or better than Sterling, however he is five years older, Sterling is still a very green mango not even turn yet, nuff things can happen between green, turn and ready to pick!

Comment

If that is what he wants, then to hell with him.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                      YEAH HIM A WAIT TILL HE SEES IF WE ARE MAKING IT.....cant use him then.
                      him not all that for us to wait 5-6 games for him
                      If I understand correctly, that is his coaches wishes...not his.

Comment

Can we just stick with our damn players and dun. We developed a fairly decent team we just have to pick the right players for each situation and let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

his coach will be unemployed real soon, so him nuh haffi worry....

Comment

Just one of the many excuses that will come from the Hoilett camp.

Comment

Working...
                            X