update on likkle gamma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on likkle gamma

he played his final game of this round yesterday. ended in a 1-1 draw. a win would have sent them through. i doubt they will progress with a draw.

for the season they were 2 wins 2 losses and 3 draws. with 3 clean sheets. no team scored more than 2 goals against them (2-0 and 2-1) and they scored a max of 7 in one game for a plus 7.

likkle gamma played every minute of every game and played EXTREMELY well. to tell the truth i was nervous about him making the transition playing here but he exceeded my expectations and is in fact vice captain of the team!

so now, they tell me they want him from track ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Great going. Keep it up mi friend. Seems like you more nervous than Likkle Gamma.LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i was!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL, I know how it goes. Good to see him make the transition in such a quick time.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          he played his final game of this round yesterday. ended in a 1-1 draw. a win would have sent them through. i doubt they will progress with a draw.

for the season they were 2 wins 2 losses and 3 draws. with 3 clean sheets. no team scored more than 2 goals against them (2-0 and 2-1) and they scored a max of 7 in one game for a plus 7.

likkle gamma played every minute of every game and played EXTREMELY well. to tell the truth i was nervous about him making the transition playing here but he exceeded my expectations and is in fact vice captain of the team!

so now, they tell me they want him from track ....
          Football agents soon start beat down your door.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
            Football agents soon start beat down your door.
            From within, even!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Trying to get out?

Comment

I can tell he really played well reading your post, it is great when it all comes together.Congrats on his progress!

Comment

Huh?

And does his school know that they may have appointed a non-Jamaican as the vice captain?

Does your son like mannish water?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...does Munro know that their biggest T & F star is a non-Jamaican ??
                    Peter R

Comment

snicker!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

how so? He was naturalised last year .....

Comment

Sorry to hi jack the post but I heard that if you want a JA passport you have to get a new birth certificate?? is that true?? and what does your son get to show that he is naturalised? a "green card" of sorts? or just a stamp in his existing passport? .. I assume he has a BVI (?) passport...
                          Peter R

Comment

Likkle Gamma
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

the naturalisation process gives him a document which delcares him as naturalised, he then usues that naturalisation document to apply for a passport.

in the alternative, one can get an indefinite landing stamp in the non-jamaican passport

Comment

Working...
                              X