X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis arsenal fan is really petty.

An Arsenal adieu for Adebayor

by David Hirshey

LONDON -- "Hey Ade," I shouted to Emmanuel Adebayor, calling him by the name favored by his old friends and older enemies. "You stink, mate."

It was 20 minutes before the start of the North London derby at the Emirates and I was 10 yards away from the Arsenal reject, watching him warm up on the touchline with the rest of the Spurs sacrificial lambs. While I truly only wish him the worst now, the truth is that even in the three and a half seasons he played for Arsenal, scoring some big goals for the Gunners, I never particularly liked the lanky striker. I thought he was married to a delusionally high opinion of his abilities. So unlike recent defections, I was not unhappy to see the back of him when in 2009, he took Man City's oil-soaked money and ran (slowly, of course) into the mercenary arms of Sheikh Mansour.

More at ....http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/...id/178?cc=5901
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You take him seriously? sounds like he was just having fun writing that article... probably half drunk when he was writing it... just like he was at the stadium... and i dont think "adepaymore", haha, gave the guy from manu reffing much choice with the red...LOL
    Peter R

Comment

Working...
    X