Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool And England Protect Their Marlon King

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Liverpool.html

Mo and Sass yuh naah laff...lol....di worst of us before di best of dem....yuh notice di jamaican born in di article...aaaah sah.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

To all di hyper crytes yuh nuh tink he will be a distraction in di england team a mean hodgson muss run im?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Didn't he make his England debut after the incident?
      Not much info in the article to have an idea of what really happened,nevertheless, Sterling should use sleep to mark death.

Comment

Xactly

Comment

Stop going crazy. How can you talk about a player who has no record, if and I say IF he is charged it would maybe a minor offense to someone who has a rap sheet going back years and convicted of rape???

You are going way overboard X.
          Was King recalled to the Jamaican team after his rape conviction??? I am sure if Sterling is found guilty he will have to pay for it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Let me put this lightly, guh si dung hyper cryte

Comment

Dont be simple X .. if he goes down that path he wont be playing for England.... notice how he is Jamaican born now..

Comment

Yeah after England squeeze every ounce of football out of him by 30 , ask Gaaza, Gerrad, ashley Cole, John Terry , etc etc and more to come.

Unnuh need fi get real & leggo unnuh hypercryte foolishness!

Repeat after me , di worst of us before di best of dem , yuh nuh tink dem(liverpool with FAs blessings ) aguh payoff di girl, ow much like diss nat even mek front page?

Unnuh a move like amatuer , unnuh nuh know di game , or is a colonial mind set, dat we affi look good fi di master ? It affi leggo , dem hug up dem rum ead and woman beater virago dem fi promote dem , we can do it tuh fi achieve an objective !

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Liverpool.html

Mo and Sass yuh naah laff...lol....di worst of us before di best of dem....yuh notice di jamaican born in di article...aaaah sah.
                  LOL!!! It reminds me of how Canada did dump Ben Johnson when they found out he was juicing. Anyway, how much you think we could get for Sterling if we were to sell him?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Now 15 million , 4 years if he lives upto his potential 60 to 80 woman beater and all , i saw him against wigan...laaaawd ave mercy an im still raw, i liked how the team looked , and beating wigan a tuff midtable club was impressive, but di youth coach affi win a title or even top 4 before i find myself back home.

Comment

Yuh come een like dem cayless gyal!!! Weh yuh nuh stop send yuh mixed signals and leff outa Loserfool biznezz. HL and Bricky calling yuh fe come keep dem company up top. I hear that it gets very lonely up there.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Yuh come een like dem cayless gyal!!! Weh yuh nuh stop send yuh mixed signals and leff outa Loserfool biznezz. HL and Bricky calling yuh fe come keep dem company up top. I hear that it gets very lonely up there.
                        Janglestein, don't mind X u hear. Him love come up wid this prodigal son foolishness. Is which shirt you t'ink seh him boas' off wid when him go play pickup ball on Sunday? A manchitty one or a LFC-Suarez07 one? Cho. Me cyan wait fi him come back a ya'ad...de minute him big toe mash kop grass a bear a dis -->
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Liverpool star Sterling sees assault charge dropped as witnesses fail to show

By Pat Hurst, Press Association
                          PUBLISHED:11:09, 20 May 2013| UPDATED:12:37, 20 May 2013
                          Liverpool and England footballer Raheem Sterling had a charge of common assault dropped today after two witnesses failed to turn up to court.
                          Sterling, 18, did not have to appear at Liverpool Magistrates' Court and the case was dismissed when prosecutor Rob Jones offered no evidence.
                          The Jamaican-born Premier League star had been accused of assaulting a 27-year-old woman in Toxteth, Liverpool, last November.

Top talent: Liverpool's Raheem Sterling (right) celebrates after Elliott Bennett of Norwich City scored an own goal past keeper Mark Bunn (left) at Anfield earlier this season

The teenager, reportedly paid £30,000 a week, had always denied the allegation of assault and had hired top barrister Stuart Driver QC to defend him.
                          His legal costs will now be paid for by the taxpayer so he would not be 'out of pocket', the court heard.
                          The case has been before Liverpool Magistrates' Court on three previous occasions, none of which the Premier League winger attended.
                          On Monday Sterling is understood to have waited in a silver Mercedes people carrier on a street around the corner from Liverpool Magistrates' Court and did not enter the building for the 10am case to be called on.
                          Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers, Sterling's agent and other club officials also waited in the car until news came from court that the case had been dropped - to the disappointment of waiting photographers and TV cameras at the court entrance.
                          Instead prosecutor Mr Jones waited until 10.45am until abandoning the case when witnesses failed to attend court.
                          Mr Jones told District Judge Richard Clancy that two witnesses, a Rachel Smith and a woman known only as Miss Hall, were contacted on Friday and the 'expectation' was they would attend to give evidence - but neither had.

England debut: Sterling won his first cap against Sweden (left) after impressing for Liverpool (right)

'I'm conscious of, one, the nature of the offence and two, the interest in the case.
                          'I don't consider it appropriate to issue a witness warrant for the arrest of Miss Hall.'
                          The court heard the allegation was of a minor common assault and it was not in the public interest to force alleged victims and witnesses to come to court for such a matter.
                          'The only application I can make is to formally offer no evidence in respect of this case,' Mr Jones added.
                          Mr Driver, for Sterling told the judge: 'This was a minor allegation against a teenager of previous good character and Raheem Sterling has always insisted he's done nothing wrong.
                          'Could I ask you to make a defence costs order on the understanding that there's strict limits on that, so he would not be out of pocket?
                          'The defendant has remained just outside court in a private place.'

Poster boy: Sterling during Nike photoshoot in Liverpool last January

Judge Clancy replied: 'The prosecution having offered no evidence, then the case will be dismissed. Defence costs from central funds.'
                          Sterling, who lives in Woolton, Liverpool, was aged 17 at the time of the alleged incident.
                          He was charged with common assault on the 27-year-old victim, who is known to the player, after she suffered 'slight' facial injuries last November 2.
                          He had entered a formal not guilty plea through his lawyers at the last hearing in March but exact details of the incident are not known as the case was never formally opened in court.
                          Signed for £600,000 from QPR, Sterling earned plaudits for his performances for Liverpool this season before being sidelined through injury since April.
                          He was called up to the full England squad for his senior international debut last November against Sweden.
                          A month later he switched from a youth to a full professional contract on turning 18, signing a five-year deal with Liverpool worth a reported £30,000 a week.
                          Liverpool FC declined to comment on the case.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2TpoYUkqZ
                          Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

The Jamaican born ? ....bwoy a suh dem deal wid it .

Comment

Working...
                            X