No announcement yet.

The truth about last minute UB40 callups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because you simply can't. Name 3 defender in Jamaica better than Wes Morgan, Mapp and Jermaine Taylor in the NPL. Thanks
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Because you simply can't. Name 3 defender in Jamaica better than Wes Morgan, Mapp and Jermaine Taylor in the NPL. Thanks
      Is this what you MEANT when you stated that there is NO defender in Jamaica good enough to be in our WCQ squad?

If it's what you meant ...you should have said that in the first place... instead of changing the question now to try to stop looking foolish
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

what was the subject about? Corner league. KMT.

you too smart for your own good.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The subject you raised was your uninformed opinion that there is no defender in the NPL worthy of the RBZ.

That's a different proposition than naming 3 defenders better than Mariappa, Taylor or Morgan.

If yuh nuh know di diffrance mi cyaan elp yuh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

you look something? We were talking about starters in World Cup qualifier, not practice games. How the hell did you get that? It seems like you just like to oppose so let me leave you alone.

How could I say there is no local defender worthy of the reggaeboyzs. A you a call people DUMB??? Look at the thread that started it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              you look something? We were talking about starters in World Cup qualifier, not practice games. How the hell did you get that? It seems like you just like to oppose so let me leave you alone.

How could I say there is no local defender worthy of the reggaeboyzs. A you a call people DUMB??? Look at the thread that started it all.
              But mi neva kall yuh dumb. Juss ignorant

Comment

Don1 go read again

Comment

Working...
                X