No announcement yet.

Look how many CD pairing MU has

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are right on many fronts. The first is you can't have both Rio and Evans playing as both stand back watch and try to time the game. If you have someone timing the game then you need someone who is physical as Vidic is around the back. That is where Smalling and Jones comes in.

Evra goes up but he comes back and hardly lose tackle. Rapheal got a lot better on wining tackles but Jobi schooled him plus Manu wasn't winning any headers so bringing on Smalling was the right move. Yes the little man screw but he has been playing for most of the season but a so it go, no disrepect.

Bwoy Anderson salt. He looked like this was going to be his season and there goes injury again. Yeah Man you need a good defensive mid, but with Vidic, Jones and Smalling back maybe Fergie can work on Jones in the middle.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fergie needs to be clear on the roles for his players. Jones can become a good holding midfielder - if he get's the games to play that role. Fergie needs to stop trying to turn him into another O'Shea - Jack of all trades but master of none.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No Jangle, they are young and he has to feel them out and let them grow inna the game. He will rotate them until one of them can name their spot. Same thing with the goalies and Welback and Hernandez. While Hernandez have been good coming off the bench he hasn't distingiush himself as a starter.

Jones show potential but hasn't put down a spot and Smalling along with Jones progress has been slow because of injury.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Fergie needs to be clear on the roles for his players. Jones can become a good holding midfielder - if he get's the games to play that role. Fergie needs to stop trying to turn him into another O'Shea - Jack of all trades but master of none.
          Yuh notice how often Jones lose the ball in midfield?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No I didn't. But it stands to reason that he would lose the ball just the same in defence. I don't know what was his instructions going into the game, but I believe that he has all the tools to become a very good holding midfielder. This rotation of positions needs to stop. Of course I would never pair him with Carrick.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              No Jangle, they are young and he has to feel them out and let them grow inna the game.
              Exactly, by playing them in one position.

Comment

The reason why Jones get the defensive mid is for two reasons. One is that it usually because Vidic and Ferdindad are in the game and both are normally considered better.

The second thing is the defensive mid position is maybe the second best place on the field to groom a center mid.

Comment

Ahhh, ah hear yuh.

Comment

No doubt,it is the most reliable pair.Ferdinand is still slow(he was never fast)he makes up for that by having a superb reading of the game;correct positioning.His fault is he is lazy,and will not go the extra mile. Vidic is good but I swear he hates getting the better of and as such will kick/pull down any opponent that beats him even if inside the box.
                    Rafael has shown mistakes that we could attribute to inexperience,what happened Saturday has happened before but he is typically solid.What I do not get is he is prone to making the same mistakes.
                    Smalling is really our only hope of replacing Ferdinand,his progress has been painfully slow but he at least does not regress.
                    Evans is routinely exposed as not being of sufficient quality.
                    Jones brings nothing anywhere, his best attribute is his intense facial expressions.
                    Cleverly and Welbeck are the only convincing newbies.
                    The midfield is almost as dysfunctional as the defence,my only hope is the eventual inclusion of Fletcher may restore order by lifting the game of Scholes,Anderson,Cleverly, Carrick.That is what I thought the guy from Japan would do.

Comment

Working...
                    X