Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man spitty

out of cl .

how come teams from the "best league in the world " getting schooled? any thoughts stonigut ?
    Peter R

LOL!!!!!

Mi notice mi brethren HL crystal ball crack since of late
    Last edited by Assasin; December 4, 2012, 06:05 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

City have been out of the CL since last week...where you been...and we will be hoisting the EPL title again this year...heart attack again:

Comment

bt, be that as it may... why epl teams not performing better v their european counterparts ?
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          bt, be that as it may... why epl teams not performing better v their european counterparts ?
          Peter, I may be wrong but I think that two of the English teams (Arsenal, Chelsea) are in a state of transition. City is also a newcomer, so their fans aren't even sure what turnstiles to go through much less mount any support on the road for their team. The only English team suitably prepared for the competition is the dark force of evil...but hopefully, they will get thrashed by the good forces of the catalans once more who are triumphing in Spain over football's other dark force (RM) - thanks be to Jesus.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Peter, I may be wrong but I think that two of the English teams (Arsenal, Chelsea) are in a state of transition. City is also a newcomer, so their fans aren't even sure what turnstiles to go through much less mount any support on the road for their team. The only English team suitably prepared for the competition is the dark force of evil...but hopefully, they will get thrashed by the good forces of the catalans once more who are triumphing in Spain over football's other dark force (RM) - thanks be to Jesus.
            Suh why MU nuh inna transition? Nice mek excuse fi Citeh .... Tevez, Miacon and Toure are UCL winners. Silva WC winner, not to mention the others that have UCL and Europa Cup experience.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Suh why MU nuh inna transition? Nice mek excuse fi Citeh .... Tevez, Miacon and Toure are UCL winners. Silva WC winner, not to mention the others that have UCL and Europa Cup experience.
              You are not in transition because you are evil. Evil is as evil does. So sayeth the lord. Amen.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                You are not in transition because you are evil. Evil is as evil does. So sayeth the lord. Amen.

The other reason is that Chelsea and Arsenal have had far more squad changes between last year and this year than your team. Your club added one player of note (I don't consider the chiney man a big balla like RVP). The other factor is that Chelsea's spine (Drogba, Lampard, Terry) is all but evaporated and of course, Arsenal has far more disruption than anyone can shake a stick at. City of course, just come, so dem nuh know nutten - the players are one thing - the rest of the organization is still learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  LOL!!!!!

Mi notice mi brethren HL crystal ball crack since of late
                  crystal ball crack?....naaaah. it well polish for Sunday.

Yuh nuh notice the starting team? Further more, I never feel comfortable about Dezko in a starting line-up.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X