Excuse me, please, Mr Marin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse me, please, Mr Marin!

You continue to disparage my illustrious team, Man U, but I wonder where is your team? Are they even in the CL competition? Instead of bad mouthing a perennial standout, shouldn't you be focusing on the fact that your team is horribly and disgracefully worthless?

Ha ha. I leave the daily flag bearing to guys like Lazie. However, I am oftern tempted to make a foray from retirement to address the crazy ramblings of guys like you.

Anyway, as our dearly departed Livi would say, and he was seemingly the only KOP fan here who had any decency about him, if you are not among the top three in any competition, you should not be heard. Ha ha ha.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    You continue to disparage my illustrious team, Man U, but I wonder where is your team? Are they even in the CL competition? Instead of bad mouthing a perennial standout, shouldn't you be focusing on the fact that your team is horribly and disgracefully worthless?

Ha ha. I leave the daily flag bearing to guys like Lazie. However, I am oftern tempted to make a foray from retirement to address the crazy ramblings of guys like you.

Anyway, as our dearly departed Livi would say, and he was seemingly the only KOP fan here who had any decency about him, if you are not among the top three in any competition, you should not be heard. Ha ha ha.
    Ahhh Westman...let's see...where do I begin. I can only say that if you were a man of scripture, you would understand. As the bible says - "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"...but doh matter how hard you fling it, me quick enough fi duck! See the fellow below? No matter how many times he throws, he still cyan hit the target. LOL!!

Be that as it may, where have I been "disparaging" your team? My words are meant only as a voice of conscience to those weaker ones who walk among us who may be tempted by the evils of the dark side. I am duty bound by a higher power to pray for you and your kind as well.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We already have a President in Lazie but damn if I don't crown you the Guv'nor. Eloquently said Guv'nor.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Westman... why are you guys so thin-skinned? but, I take your observations myself with a hefty dose of salts... so i can flush myself of some of the foolishness i see out of the Manu** camp

If Livi said that, God rest his soul, I disagree... all voices should be heard, BUT, if EVER you guys should fall below three, do you really think you all will quietly go away?? didn't think so!

For your and your cohort's sake I hope you never do... always entertaining...

BTW nice to see you passing through
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          We already have a President in Lazie but damn if I don't crown you the Guv'nor. Eloquently said Guv'nor.
          President, Guvnor and what that mek you? Resident peasant? Court jester? Clown? LOL!!! Jes' axin...
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Miralax will do a better job at flushing out YOUR system......just saying
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Shepard

Comment

Voice of experience speaking no doubt...
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Voice of experience speaking no doubt...
                  -------------------------------------------

LOL!!!!

he he he he he..........woooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee eeee........too funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Shepard

Shephard??

More like sheep!!! Or better yet - true you come from country - goat!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X