RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign this youth immediately - 9.89 on 100 m!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign this youth immediately - 9.89 on 100 m!!

Must had had one hell of a trailing wind, well wind or no wind 9.89 by a baller is blazing and e is a defensive midfielder we need to see if this youth can really play!

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...artley-1331431

You ever ask yourself why is he on the bench at Burnley if he is that much faster than his teammates? Fouls a lot and is very poor in possession.

Comment

Yes seems to be an enigma for sure, as you say that is a definite issue and I certainly focus on players that are getting regular game at their everyday workplace but I tell you what I am still very interested in seeing him actually play. He has had some interesting reviews and man of the match awards and with that kind of speed that certainly would be great if he really can play defensive mid at concacaf level.

Comment

Hey Stoni, I have a player who dem say did 9.58 over 100 meters. I understand ManU is interested in the player. I think we should hurry up and cap him before he goes and plays for some other country.

What yuh tink?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Hey Stoni, I have a player who dem say did 9.58 over 100 meters. I understand ManU is interested in the player. I think we should hurry up and cap him before he goes and plays for some other country.

What yuh tink?
          Not that you're asking me, but it sounds like him should be running track to me, not playing football...plus...sumting mussi wrong wid him if him want to play fi manu**
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So wha yuh say? If him suh fool fi waan play fi ManU, mek England sign him and done den?

Okay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hey is a championship outfit paying him to play football.

Comment

A premiership outfit want to pay dat 9.58 player!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  So wha yuh say? If him suh fool fi waan play fi ManU, mek England sign him and done den?

Okay!
                  Sheer brilliance Mo - sheer brilliance!!! Go to the head of the class!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Pure PR at this point, Bolt sitting on the bench alone is worth money.
                    Once he goes on the field the rubber really hits the road, seems to have very good dribbling skills the little i have seen, for someone that tall and with that speed who knows maybe he can wrestle that into an advantage at a championship level, if he can do that at that level who knows what is possible.

Comment

Another sign of your data mania
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

A certain Ben Johnson tried his hand (or should that be feet?) at pro football... didn't fly, so to speak...
                        Peter R

Comment

Don1, who is more data minded that you my bredrin. You still running them stocks.

Comment

Working...
                          X