Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me clear my throat

Ahem....ahem...ahem.....
    The best game by my side. Best defensive display for the season. Mansh!tty's 2 goals were unstoppable.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Clichy gave away the game with his hesitancy

His dalliance on the ball gifted Welbeck the ball which allow the Brazilian to be fouled by Tevez . Tevez should have started in Tandem with Aguero.

Footnote: I am gutted to see the evil Empire come out on top. Moving far away from Arsenal... If not arsenal Man City I say.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I'm very happy that so many people's Sunday got effed up. Zabelata should have been sent off long before he scored. I counted about 5 repeatedly cynical fouls that deserved cards
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

City was lucky we did not score more goals, poor headings from capable forwards,and errant passes in the final third.
        Smalling had a decent game in defence,Ferdinand was solid.
        The ease in which City found itself in dangerous positions in our 18 yard box is worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          His dalliance on the ball gifted Welbeck the ball which allow the Brazilian to be fouled by Tevez . Tevez should have started in Tandem with Aguero.

Footnote: I am gutted to see the evil Empire come out on top. Moving far away from Arsenal... If not arsenal Man City I say.
          Evil Empire? I think you and Paul Marin smoking some bad weed. Evil Empire ..... You ppl crack me up.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie u need to spend some time in England to comprehend

If you are an arsenal fan and vice versa no way do you love Manchester United. Although, I admire your coach's credentials which i aptly states over and over again, the only time i support Man United is in European championships when there are no other English teams PLAYING LOL .
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
              If you are an arsenal fan and vice versa no way do you love Manchester United. Although, I admire your coach's credentials which i aptly states over and over again, the only time i support Man United is in European championships when there are no other English teams PLAYING LOL .
              So let me get this, there are losers and there is repeated winners Manchester United. So cause MU is a winning team, its an evil Empire? Okay, Evil Empire it is then. Anything other than losers, loserpool etc.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                So let me get this, there are losers and there is repeated winners Manchester United. So cause MU is a winning team, its an evil Empire? Okay, Evil Empire it is then. Anything other than losers, loserpool etc.
                Now now Lazie...let's get this straight...you are the Evil Empire because you are EVIL...not for anything else. And who you a seh a smoke bad weed?

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  City was lucky we did not score more goals, poor headings from capable forwards,and errant passes in the final third.
                  Smalling had a decent game in defence,Ferdinand was solid.
                  The ease in which City found itself in dangerous positions in our 18 yard box is worrying.
                  Rockman, how can you say: "City was lucky we did not score more goals" and then say "The ease in which City found itself in dangerous positions in our 18 yard box is worrying"? Doesn't that stand to reason that you too were lucky City didn't score more goals?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Not at all, those giveaways were well defended, it should not have gotten to that but on any other day we probably would have completed(a larger percentage)our crucial passes and score a few of those headers.

Comment

Working...
                    X