Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi si nuff people ah get profound on di loss

is French Guiana...

That is like deciding who get drop and who cyaan play rah tay tay because USA beat Spain.. or Chelsea beat Barcelona..

Stop di profundity..

Tappa should be fired ON THE friggin' SPOT!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Save the little matter of qualification for the Gold Cup is on the line!
      Important...very important as it regards our march toward World Football power and also our preparation for the 2014 World Cup, no?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What change would you make based on this game ????

S h i t happens...

Comment

Simple. Start Bibi in Midfield, Hue then get use another defensive mid. Use two wingers. Use the field, Use Hue and Bibi to spread the ball and give them space through the middle. Wingers cross the balls.

Simple simple.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...so why you nuh call Tappa and tell'em .

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Tappa should be fired ON THE friggin' SPOT!!!
              HL - as international football goes, few teams have deep enough squads to expect first team results from second stringers as was the case with the Boyz against FG. We've been the beneficiaries of that imbalance in the past, so put down your Roman Abramovich impersonation kit and get back to reality!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

gimme him number nuh
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So the problem was the quality of players ??

Who deh pon French small island suh !

Comment

heheheee

BTW...who (or what) is French Guiana?

Thanks in advance.

HL

Comment

Cayenne pepper is named after Cayenne, the capital of French Guiana.
                      Maybe das why di beating hot suh!

French Guiana was the location of penal settlements from the middle of the nineteenth century until the middle of the twentieth century.
                      Yet some want us to stop building prisons in Jamaica. Australia is one of the more progressive countries in the world today, and so is the USA. They have developed on the backs of huge prison systems! Fr. Guiana's GDP per capita is $19,600 (2010 est).

Obviously, something is working!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fr. Guiana is an islant?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I read the book-- Papillon by Henri Charriere back in the 70's. It still remain among of the best books i have read.

I guess this was my first proper introduction to French Guiana.

But Jamaica losing to this "place"...heads should roll!!!!

HL

Comment

This "place" is France in the Tropics! Let's look at it that way so we don't feel too bad.

But yuh right, we should not have lost to that former penal colony!

Hope you saw the movie. I did not read the book.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That's what i thought too...that this 'place' is full of France influenced football.

Saw the movie 3 (different) times; but the book was an excellent read!!!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X