RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUNNERS could not score enough goals...and paid the price!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNNERS could not score enough goals...and paid the price!!!

GUNNERS dumped by Bradford!!!!

Full time & Extra-time: 1 - 1
    Penalties: Bradford 3 - 2 GUNNERS

Santi Cazorla, Marouane Chamakh and Thomas Vermaelen
    missed!

Jack Wilshire & Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored!

3 Bradford players scored...end of the line for my GUNNERS!!!
    Last edited by Karl; December 11, 2012, 06:37 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Wenger decline continues. Arsenal reminding me of a top class boxer thats had too many fights, and tek too much tumps.

Comment

Gamma any comment ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Gamma any comment ?
        Gamma a try find Rafa phone numba!!! LOL!!! Woooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee... ..... anyway...joke aside...unu fe leave out Wenger. His mistake has been that he is trying to run a business not chase silverware. The replacements he brought in for the departure of the likes of Fab, RVP, Song, Nasri etc. have been woefully inadequate. Chamak in for RVP? Okay, definitely not. But at the end of the day, look at the bottomline. This is the problem with football today, the financial discrepancies have made the game impossible to manage as a business while having a fair shot at silver. In large part, y'all can thank Manu** and RM (the two evil empires) for starting that decline with their greed and egotism.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
          Wenger decline continues. Arsenal reminding me of a top class boxer thats had too many fights, and tek too much tumps.
          Come on now! How is this Wenger's fault. He did put a strong team out there, Gervinho missed a goal Harry Rednapp's wife would score. Thye were unlucky hitting the upright. Sometimes its just not your day. I recall Coventry beating MU in the League Cup. Fergie wasn't fired, as a matter of fact they went on to win the EPL.

This constant call for the end of Wenger is comical because the team wins the next game and the same people who were complaining the week before start singing his praises again.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Come on now! How is this Wenger's fault. He did put a strong team out there, Gervinho missed a goal Harry Rednapp's wife would score. Thye were unlucky hitting the upright. Sometimes its just not your day. I recall Coventry beating MU in the League Cup. Fergie wasn't fired, as a matter of fact they went on to win the EPL.

This constant call for the end of Wenger is comical because the team wins the next game and the same people who were complaining the week before start singing his praises again.
            I WOULD HAVE SCORED THAT!!! ~Sandra Redknapp (on Gervinho's miss in loss to Bradford )

Aunt of Chelsea's Frank Lampard, wife of Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Redknapp and mother of former Liverpool star Jamie Redknapp. Sandra Redknapp is a famous footballing lady if you've ever heard of one.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              I WOULD HAVE SCORED THAT!!! ~Sandra Redknapp (on Gervinho's miss in loss to Bradford )

Aunt of Chelsea's Frank Lampard, wife of Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Redknapp and mother of former Liverpool star Jamie Redknapp. Sandra Redknapp is a famous footballing lady if you've ever heard of one.
              Oh, thats how she looks. At least she is smiling, I always pictured her looking as miserable as Harry.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i am sorry we lost?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  i am sorry we lost?
                  LOL ... not another word!

Comment

yuh si di rhatid wishbone looking sinting stan up inna har neck?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gervinho is a genius!
                      Only he could miss some of those we have been seeing recently!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Gamma a try find Rafa phone numba!!! LOL!!! Woooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee... ..... anyway...joke aside...unu fe leave out Wenger. His mistake has been that he is trying to run a business not chase silverware. The replacements he brought in for the departure of the likes of Fab, RVP, Song, Nasri etc. have been woefully inadequate. Chamak in for RVP? Okay, definitely not. But at the end of the day, look at the bottomline. This is the problem with football today, the financial discrepancies have made the game impossible to manage as a business while having a fair shot at silver. In large part, y'all can thank Manu** and RM (the two evil empires) for starting that decline with their greed and egotism.
                        But PM; Appreciate your above argument but bottom line is surely irrespective of the financial situation etc, that team put out by AW (man for man) should be able to deal with a team like Bradford.
                        After-all they cost enough and get paid enough to suggest they're better than players from the third tier

Comment

This is the problem with football today, the financial discrepancies have made the game impossible to manage as a business.
                          Screw dat LET IT BURN!!!! Trophies me seh
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                            But PM; Appreciate your above argument but bottom line is surely irrespective of the financial situation etc, that team put out by AW (man for man) should be able to deal with a team like Bradford.
                            After-all they cost enough and get paid enough to suggest they're better than players from the third tier
                            No question...but confidence ebbs low and spirals into a vortex of powerful proportion. This is not an easy situation for them to get themselves out of. BUT...you never know. I have a lot of faith in Wenger but he made some personnel mistakes with his replacements that are seriously suspect. He couldn't seriously believe that he could be in a top 4 position with any certainty with the squad he currently has. The good news for Arsenal fans is that the club has the money - so January will see some cash splashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Screw dat LET IT BURN!!!! Trophies me seh
                              Imagine my surprise...

Comment

Working...
                              X