RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have seen some priceless headlines in my time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have seen some priceless headlines in my time...

...but none better than this (leave my partisanship out of it, this is simply brilliant - great photo, great tag line): http://soccernet.espn.go.com/?cc=5901

Sign. The. Contract.

Raheem Sterling could take the greedy road, or he could stick with Liverpool -- the best club for him.
    Macintosh »Reds for 4th? »Sturridge to LFC? PLUS:Michael Cox »Norwich vs. Barca »
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

You can understand why Sterling's representatives are playing hardball with Liverpool. They're agents, their primary concern is opening an artery and sucking the blood straight out of ... I do beg your pardon ... their primary concern is securing the best deal for their client. But the best deal isn't necessarily the most lucrative deal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      LOL!!! What happen Mo? A little too close to home?

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hey, you can't stop Me...can't stop people from talking.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          ...but none better than this (leave my partisanship out of it, this is simply brilliant - great photo, great tag line): http://soccernet.espn.go.com/?cc=5901

Sign. The. Contract.

Raheem Sterling could take the greedy road, or he could stick with Liverpool -- the best club for him.
          Macintosh »Reds for 4th? »Sturridge to LFC? PLUS:Michael Cox »Norwich vs. Barca »
          Dis headline great???
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Dis headline great???
            It's fantastic on so many fronts I can't tell you. It would be like having this picture of Slurgie headlining a *hypothetical* expose on Manu**'s favourable treatment (through intimidation) by referees....

There. He. Goes. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Hey, you can't stop Me...can't stop people from talking.

That's right Mo - dem renk fi a chubble fi u supply line...renk!!

Comment

It's fantastic on so many fronts I can't tell you. It would be like having this picture of Slurgie headlining a *hypothetical* expose on Manu**'s favourable treatment (through intimidation) by referees....

There. He. Goes. Again.
                I. Guess. Mi. Neva. Tek. Di. Right. Pill.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I. Guess. Mi. Neva. Tek. Di. Right. Pill.
                  LOL!!!! Good one!!!

Comment

lol

Comment

Wait deh!! It that Avatar of yours the Simms building?

Comment

yep ... but mi hear seh mi did guh St Jago suh mi might haffi change dis

Comment

yep ... but mi hear seh mi did guh St Jago suh mi might haffi change dis
                          Did you know that me and PR went to JC?

Comment

Did you know that me and PR went to JC?
                            LOL... yep mi si dat post lang time

Comment

I have been watching him...and his display today is just as I have seen previously --- NOT GOOD!

If I were advising him I would say, sign...quickly! Liverpool is bending over backwards to give him 1st team play and work at his development.

His Potential?
                              Bountless!

His current quality?
                              Damn awful!

His passing success rate must be in the 50 - 60% range. He gives away the ball too damn often. He scoring ratio must be in the 1:1200+minute range. Conclusion: He more often plays for the opposition than for Liverpool!

Too harsh?
                              Maybe as I have not checked his stats...but it sure looks that way to me!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X