Not pleased with the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not pleased with the

Man City result. Not pleased with MU not keeping a clean sheet. Oh, so dejected .... oh wait. At least there is Liverpool. They always find a way to make me feel good.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The dependable Pool, it was just last week,Paul Marin responded to my post(I am told it was mere coincidence that the timing of his post came immediately after Pool won their game)stating Pool is in the top 10(a stone throw from top five)and I alluded to the tides changing with the upcoming game(even if the other teams won as long as Pool won too the tables would not have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      The dependable Pool, it was just last week,Paul Marin responded to my post(I am told it was mere coincidence that the timing of his post came immediately after Pool won their game)stating Pool is in the top 10(a stone throw from top five)and I alluded to the tides changing with the upcoming game(even if the other teams won as long as Pool won too the tables would not have changed.
      Rockman - unu gwan. We ago tek wi time an' come. Afterall, Slurgie cyan live foreva.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Just to spite you, he might just do it

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X