Paul.....BR...pool...wideopen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul.....BR...pool...wideopen.

Reminds me of the Arse.tactically naive.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Big up mi young Villa side. Big win at Pool today, suppose to lift Villa. Bentake certainly leading the team.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      What's up X? Your side played some Nice football this morning. Good win. I see you're still checking on your old team.

Sass Nice win by Villa. PM and PR gone fi therapy.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        What's up X? Your side played some Nice football this morning. Good win. I see you're still checking on your old team.

Sass Nice win by Villa. PM and PR gone fi therapy.
        Gone fi therapy, you mean gone fi di gun!!

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well, we missed a boat load of chances - we should have been up 3-0 in the first 10 minutes. However, there is a certain amount of responsibility that the players have to take, still...this is not a solid defense team. I can see how we will lose reina - we ain't making his job or his stats easy.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Tells me sup'n Marin...you think Rogers should be released?

Thanks in advance.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Not a solid defensive team, yuh mean wide open, we will lose more than pepe,tactically naive and pass the learning curve, yuh affi born wid genius....Rafa.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Tells me sup'n Marin...you think Rogers should be released?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think he should be sacked, but it all depends on the club's objectives...if we want silver this year and UCL, then he is not the right guy. However, they spent £80m on "deadwood" chasing UCL qualification under KD and now are paying the price. The unfortunate reality for LFC fans is that we have to resign ourselves to an "Arsenal-esque" existence for the foreseeable future, meaning that our owners are less interested in silver than they are profits. If the club's owners really wanted to have glory over profit, they would have hired a different manager. I believe they resigned themselves to their situation and took a long term view of matters, meaning that they went instead for a young manager - a VERY young team - and a business plan that does not rely on UCL qualification to make money. So if patience dictates, there is no way we can fire Rodgers. He is getting there, but in reality, he does not have the players. Look at how much he had to spend vs. KD? He spent £25m on Boroni and Allen, but has to live with a very weak bench for now. Give him time. He will come good. And as an aside, X is right - the defence is pathetic. That is because he is lacking an effective transitional philosophy - when we lose the ball, we don't get back quickly enough; we are too busy trying to WIN the ball back instead of trying to establish a defensive shape. Having Rafa as a consultant to him would have been a wise move. But alas...wisdom is not something my club's administration has in abundance. ~sign.

Comment

Try and sugar coat it as dead wood by blaming KD , he is tactically naive , something tells me , if he had Man U,or city squad he would strip it bare for the likes of Joe Cole,Boroni and Allen to shine , his two purchsaes are flops , Look if you can admit our defence is wide open then you have to conceed he is failing, that same defence was highly rated and respected under , KD and even Hodgson , that defence still has the spine of Rafa .

The midfield has no balance , like the defence ,its positioned to attack , it doesnt convert to a defensive position when the ball is lost , more so chasing the ball.

Give him time to do what ,loose the dressing room, right now our confidence is based on the belief we can put 3 past anyone and it will be gone when they realise anyone can put 3 past us at anytime, then its going to be free fall, confidence is maintained when you believe you can put it past anyone and rarely conceed.

The confidence will be gone by Feb and you need to stop blaming KD, he left him a damm good defence and midfiel,if he made one or two simple moves in the summer , taking that 25 mllion and getting a striker and off loading Joe Cole , i would have looked at him differently as KD said why reinvent the wheel.

Comment

which team you a support now? lol
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well LFC is planning to build a new stadium. Well in fact to significantly improve the present historical structure.

I like the business first approach...but pressure burst pipe....
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

All Liverpool have to do is buy two decent strikers and a decent defender. I also hearing they trying to buy Ince from Portsmouth. That is another good young winger.

Finish in the Top 7 this year build from there. How do you get out of the habit of finishing 7th and 8th? You have to rebuild before you can go forward as Pool don't have the money but developing a foundation is the way to go. Nuh mind the detractors, just build and stick to your gun.

Comment

Try and sugar coat it as dead wood by blaming KD , he is tactically naive , something tells me , if he had Man U,or city squad he would strip it bare for the likes of Joe Cole,Boroni and Allen to shine , his two purchsaes are flops , Look if you can admit our defence is wide open then you have to conceed he is failing, that same defence was highly rated and respected under , KD and even Hodgson , that defence still has the spine of Rafa .

The midfield has no balance , like the defence ,its positioned to attack , it doesnt convert to a defensive position when the ball is lost , more so chasing the ball.

Give him time to do what ,loose the dressing room, right now our confidence is based on the belief we can put 3 past anyone and it will be gone when they realise anyone can put 3 past us at anytime, then its going to be free fall, confidence is maintained when you believe you can put it past anyone and rarely conceed.

The confidence will be gone by Feb and you need to stop blaming KD, he left him a damm good defence and midfiel,if he made one or two simple moves in the summer , taking that 25 mllion and getting a striker and off loading Joe Cole , i would have looked at him differently as KD said why reinvent the wheel.
                          read what Sass said - I can't say it any better. If manu** took the approach you are talking about slurgie would have been gone after 3 months. http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...821#post396821

Comment

More proof that you have lost it, Sass the Hodgson , advocate , you are comparing this joker with Slurgie,he has passed the learning curve ,he is so predictable its not even funny.

This is a club that was denied a top 4 finish last year because of the woodwork, some argue the prem itself , you trust this guy to buy or sell liverpool talent ,this bredda is a charlatan, trying to claim credit of Sterling development .....biggest loud mouth fraud ......next cmas talk to mi,FSG will hold him that long its my belief they are holding him until a certain merchandise target is met , then he goes.

A hope you and Sass can point out the bad buys come next season.My eyes are on who will put in a transfer request between now and next season.Yuh ear Sass liverpool fi buy defender, so if we can follow SASSS .....BR needs defenders...lol..the same pool that had a dearth of youth defenders bursting out under KD last season...lol....i laugh when the pundits ay we lack quality, none of them have the balls to say we lack a coach.

Keep it up wid Sass.

Comment

you think you can buy all the players you need in one January window???? You are in Urgent need of a striker to help Suarez and a decent defender for the season to continue the upward trend. LFC can't afford more than a 50 million net on transfer in any window, so you can gwaan beat your gum.

Comment

Working...
                              X