Suh lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh lazie

I just watched on sportsmax highlights and interviews from college scouts at a tournament in ft lauderdale with college coaches dri bling all over themselves about the talented you g Jamaican footballers on show...one went so far as to say that the Jamaican players are in high demand? Why?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    ...the Jamaican players are in high demand? Why?
    high as in marijuana? maybe?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I just watched on sportsmax highlights and interviews from college scouts at a tournament in ft lauderdale with college coaches dri bling all over themselves about the talented you g Jamaican footballers on show...one went so far as to say that the Jamaican players are in high demand? Why?
      Wait, is it a typo or did you really say college scout? Gamma, I never said there was no talent, its the ABUNDANCE that I find comical. With the abundance of talent y'all claim in JAmaica, why is it only college scouts you citing? How many locally grown talent is in the Seria A, La Liga, Ligue 1, EPL and the German league? If there was an abundance of talent where are these talents in the top leagues? College scouts? Yuh cyaan serious Gamma.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie lazie lazie ....... I already told you. Get them at 12 not 18.

20 years ago African footballers were less talented? EXPOSURE. Wait.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Wait, is it a typo or did you really say college scout? Gamma, I never said there was no talent, its the ABUNDANCE that I find comical. With the abundance of talent y'all claim in JAmaica, why is it only college scouts you citing? How many locally grown talent is in the Seria A, La Liga, Ligue 1, EPL and the German league? If there was an abundance of talent where are these talents in the top leagues? College scouts? Yuh cyaan serious Gamma.
          Lazie, there appears to be some confusion with reconciling the recognition of an abundance of talent with there being no corresponding abundance of top world performers.

Having an abundance of talent does not automatically lead to development of that talent into production of top world performers. There are a number of 'things' that must come together to have talent transition into high quality performers.

We all can think of some things that must be had to assist that development of talent towards the realization of top quality player.

If there is a child presently from your district in Jamaica with such talent who never gets exposed to quality teaching that child will never realise more than a 'tiny-weeny' bit of growth. In Jamaica, I dare say, in far too many cases our kids with talent...in various fields...never have had the opportunity at transitioning from being merely talented into top quality performer...and most of our kids born 10 years or later past will never get the quality tutoring required to have a chance in this world of ours to fully exploit their talent.

Believe me...talent abounds! It is there in abundance. Unfortunately it is born to never see, even halfway decent exploitation of same. Let us wish for better opportunites for those born today and those coming after. ...and as we pray for those mentioned previously, let us also pray that some of those older will even at this late stage of their lives get a shot at showing the promise of what could have been. These latter whatever they accomplish will never realise full potential...for them it is already too late...but *let us wish for them exposure to good teachers and a shot at high quality developement.

*'God bless' how and where the opportunity for exposure to good teachers and the nurturing environment will be found?
          Last edited by Karl; December 18, 2012, 10:18 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lazie lazie lazie ....... I already told you. Get them at 12 not 18.

20 years ago African footballers were less talented? EXPOSURE. Wait.
            Dude, I've been waiting since we qualified for France 98.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Lazie, there appears to be some confusion with reconciling the recognition of an abundance of talent with there being no corresponding abundance of top world performers.

Having an abundance of talent does not automatically lead to development of that talent into production of top world performers. There are a number of 'things' that must come together to have talent transition into high quality performers.

We all can think of some things that must be had to assist that development of talent towards the realization of top quality player.

If there is a child presently from your district in Jamaica with such talent who never gets exposed to quality teaching that child will never realise more than a 'tiny-weeny' bit of growth. In Jamaica, I dare say, in far too many cases our kids with talent...in various fields...never have had the opportunity at transitioning from being merely talented into top quality performer...and most of our kids born 10 years or later past will never get the quality tutoring required to have a chance in this world of ours to fully exploit their talent.

Believe me...talent abounds! It is there in abundance. Unfortunately it is born to never see, even halfway decent exploitation of same. Let us wish for better opportunites for those born today and those coming after. ...and as we pray for those mentioned previously, let us also pray that some of those older will even at this late stage of their lives get a shot at showing the promise of what could have been. These latter whatever they accomplish will never realise full potential...for them it is already too late...but *let us wish for them exposure to good teachers and a shot at high quality developement.

*'God bless' how and where the opportunity for exposure to good teachers and the nurturing environment will be found?
              Karl, I like how you changing yuh tune, I recall your constant chants bout top of the world. There are talented players in Jamaica, abundance, please, stop fool unuhself.

Comment

How many youths transfer overseas between 98 and now?

What you waiting for? For us to become soccer super power? When last Belgium qualified for anything? You nuh think them have talent?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  How many youths transfer overseas between 98 and now?

What you waiting for? For us to become soccer super power? When last Belgium qualified for anything? You nuh think them have talent?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Karl, I like how you changing yuh tune, I recall your constant chants bout top of the world. There are talented players in Jamaica, abundance, please, stop fool unuhself.
                    Aaaah Lazie...the wait to see real movement FORWARD has been long...and shall be even longer...but TOP OF THE WORLD is still the aim!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X