RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When some man tackle, yuh may lose yuh head!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When some man tackle, yuh may lose yuh head!

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Standard local league tackle.

Comment

Haha ..lol and man question Hue speed, yuh affi quick fi move ,or else foot bruk or ead get kick off.

From prep school wi program, nuh mek nuh man or ball pass yuh.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lose head? I think if you watch the video you will see that the youth in red deliberately tried to nyam out the blue shirt youth knee cyap.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Wasn't as bad as it looked but guess who got called for the foul? Yes the guy in red
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko!!!!! Welcome back sah!!!! Yuh come een like dem real Jamaican men who break up with dem girlfriend right before Chrissmus because dem no waan buy no present (case in point big head MosiaH), and then mek up back inna the new year. Well yuh naw get no present yasso.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Wasn't as bad as it looked but guess who got called for the foul? Yes the guy in red
              No ...yuh joking right?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Jangle just yesterday i was walking down town MoBay and was noticing how good all the seemingly "available" women looked, their weaves were nice and shiny and they are wore tight fitting or short clothes to accentuate their best assets and I was enjoying myself until I realised what was going on...Christmas was around the corner and they were making sure they put themselves in the shop window so to speak.

Anyways I am not staying here to long...I was just browsing and saw Lazie post my photo from the Observer today.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

There was a foul before this 'tackle' was made...I almost said executed but that would be too much seeing where the defender's foot ended up
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

hang around man....jink a beer ...a Chrissmuss season now...Mosiah seh unuh start feel likkle Chrissmuss breeze down deh.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Tru Chrimuss breeze start long time but I am heading to a white one...going to Bean Town to spend the holidays with mother and family, might even run into Baddaz
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

sickko bredin welcome forward... wondering what happen to you..

Comment

Working...
                        X