Porto v Malaga
    Valencia v PSG

Europa League-:

Zenit St Peterburg v Liverpool
    Newcastle v Metalist Kharkiv
    Chelsea v Sparta Prague
    Tottenham Hotspurs v Lyon

Comment

Sorry Jose and Ronaldo, this is where you run inna stone wall.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

indeedy! i think arsenal matches up well with bayern

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I expect to see Arsenal improve massively between now and February.

Comment

This may be where you get a reality check...

Comment

Arsenal v Bayern Munich
              Real Madrid v Manchester United
              I am up for these 2!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                indeedy! i think arsenal matches up well with bayern
                In which alternate universe?
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  Europa League-:

Zenit St Peterburg v Liverpool
                  Newcastle v Metalist Kharkiv
                  Chelsea v Sparta Prague
                  Tottenham Hotspurs v Lyon
                  Wow - look at that...Liverpool v. Zenit; I wonder if that Zenit crowd will be "welcomed" at Anfield...huh Mo? And you all want to tell me football ain't fixed. You can't make this stuff up.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Sorry Jose and Ronaldo, this is where you run inna stone wall.
                    ==============================

WTF!!!???? DEM NAME DI REF DEM A'READY!!!????

Comment

Arsenal somehow always rise to the occasion regarding CL,this Bayern Munich team is a physical one, not sure if Arsenal beautiful game was ever severely tested which will likely be the case in the game against Bayern Munich.It was just recently you aligned you club dreadful plight with Arsenal's acting solely on a snap shot,well a week or so after,Arsenal is nesting at the edge of the comfort zone(5)with a lead of 7 points over Pool, the same margin Pool has over teams in the relegation zone. Authenticity maybe?

The interesting thing about the games against Man U and Real Madrid(Ronaldo) is the real possibility of either team winning its away game,with the right tactical approach we can snatch a win at Real Madrid.

Comment

Working...
                      X