ManU v. Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManU v. Reading

If memory serves me right...last year bottom-feeder and relegated Blackburn beat ManU at home...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

twice bitten, four times shy?? I don't see it happening (Reading winning)but you know what they say about a cornered animal..
    Peter R

Comment

Wishful thinking,it is a darn shame when one has to resort to that.
      Why stop there, wish it to be Blackburn we will be playing instead of Reading.

Comment

...wiseguy..!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tis the season to wish and beg
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Tis the season to wish and beg
            I take it you are hoping Reading win their game this weekend? I hope your wish comes through because Reading playing Man Citeh.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You know to be honest I didn't look at today's fixtures. I don't expend too much energy on teams below me. For instance this Arsenal vs Wiggan game, I'm an sorry I got up so early to watch this crap.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                You know to be honest I didn't look at today's fixtures. I don't expend too much energy on teams below me. For instance this Arsenal vs Wiggan game, I'm an sorry I got up so early to watch this crap.
                My response was meant for HL.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                X