Big up to Swansea on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up to Swansea on

a good game. Now my team need to reset and go for another 5 game winning run.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Good match. The Swansea players fell off as they were not physically strong enough to weather the pace of the game through to the end.
    Improved fitness and it would have been an even more interesting match.

...as it was that lack of fitness led to some mistakes (gving the ball directly as per pass) that could have resulted in a loss to BoyU!

Aside: Did RVP have a case on the ball hitting him in the head?
    I wonder on that - a) If the whistle had not gone then which defender would aim to have a rebound resut in a goal?

b) If the whistle had gone in adequate time for the defender to take a deliberate shot at the ball wouldn't it be silly to follow through when you own man was in the line of fire? ...and could be if hit in the neck, killed?

Just saying...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Good match. The Swansea players fell off as they were not physically strong enough to weather the pace of the game through to the end.
      Improved fitness and it would have been an even more interesting match.

...as it was that lack of fitness led to some mistakes (gving the ball directly as per pass) that could have resulted in a loss to BoyU!

Aside: Did RVP have a case on the ball hitting him in the head?
      I wonder on that - a) If the whistle had not gone then which defender would aim to have a rebound resut in a goal?

b) If the whistle had gone in adequate time for the defender to take a deliberate shot at the ball wouldn't it be silly to follow through when you own man was in the line of fire? ...and could be if hit in the neck, killed?

Just saying...
      Rooney had a poor game, and RvP was holding onto the ball too long I the first half, that led to the equalizer. As to the incident you mentioned, Williams did it intentionally, RvP reacted wrong. He should have used his frustration to score the free kick. Instead, he lost his cool, got a yellow and the player who should have been the first player pulled, took the free kick.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Rooney had a poor game, and RvP was holding onto the ball too long I the first half, that led to the equalizer. As to the incident you mentioned, Williams did it intentionally, RvP reacted wrong. He should have used his frustration to score the free kick. Instead, he lost his cool, got a yellow and the player who should have been the first player pulled, took the free kick.
        the player who kicked the ball onot rvp admitted inthe post match interview that he kicked the ball deliberately out of frustration but it was not his intent to hit rvp... imo it's a minor issue at the end of the day . rvp's reaction was understandable but unfortunate..
        Peter R

Comment

RVP should have been sent off...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            RVP should have been sent off...
            What else would you say?

Comment

Did he make contact with the player is an aggressive manner? If so he should have been sent off...the Swansea player put his hands out to the side and made no contact with RVP...on top of that he grabbed the man in his crotch...I would except that kind of behaviour from Chichimanrito

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                Did he make contact with the player is an aggressive manner? If so he should have been sent off...the Swansea player put his hands out to the side and made no contact with RVP...on top of that he grabbed the man in his crotch...I would except that kind of behaviour from Chichimanrito
                Because it is MU, there are ppl that reach their opinion based on ulterior motives.

Comment

Chichimanrito. LOL. A you mek up da one deh boss? Good.

Comment

Working...
                  X