Who is Lloyd Barker the FSC pundit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Lloyd Barker the FSC pundit

claims he played for Jamaica on his bio , from H.V ..never heard of him.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

yes he did. Play A league same time with Walter, Nandi, Paul Young, Freddie Bulter etc. He was a standout player for one ot the Canadian teams. Also played for HV. Got a few caps but not many
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did he play manning or dacosta cup ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

http://www.rednationonline.ca/Succee...icanDream.aspx
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I hope he grows on the job...
          Wish him well.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            yes he did. Play A league same time with Walter, Nandi, Paul Young, Freddie Bulter etc. He was a standout player for one ot the Canadian teams. Also played for HV. Got a few caps but not many
            Mi nuh memba him. I figured he was a youth team player and left it at that?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Did he play manning or dacosta cup ?
              Huh? Really dude?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No Lazie he wasn't. He played 18 games under Simoes. He was one of the biggest names in the A league when Nandi, Blacka, and Paul Young played.

He was no superstar but the man played for the national team 18 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  No Lazie he wasn't. He played 18 games under Simoes. He was one of the biggest names in the A league when Nandi, Blacka, and Paul Young played.

He was no superstar but the man played for the national team 18 games.
                  Okay, appreciate the correction.

Comment

Working...
                  X