No announcement yet.

Questions for evil empire supportaz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for evil empire supportaz...

...so, should the own goal by Evans against Newcastle been allowed to stand? Or was Slurgie right to gwan like summady tief him crismus puddin'?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    ...so, should the own goal by Evans against Newcastle been allowed to stand? Or was Slurgie right to gwan like summady tief him crismus puddin'?
    Paul, didn't the powers that be update the offside law to address players interfering with play? Okay, Cisse was in an offside position, the ball was played to him, the ONLY N/Castle player in that position to get the ball. How is he not interfering with play?

As a MU fan, the players need to be b!tched slapped for their defending, but if he is interfering with play then it should be offside.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

that was definately an offside play. Ref missed it still.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Paul, didn't the powers that be update the offside law to address players interfering with play? Okay, Cisse was in an offside position, the ball was played to him, the ONLY N/Castle player in that position to get the ball. How is he not interfering with play?

As a MU fan, the players need to be b!tched slapped for their defending, but if he is interfering with play then it should be offside.
        Yuh sen mi a school...did not hear about the removal of the section on interfering with play...gwaan tek a refresher read. Mi soon come...
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Laws of the Game: Offside

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/foot...ame_2012_e.pdf

Page 35
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The ref didn't miss it Sass. The ref is just a Loserfool agent.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Lazie - just because the ball is played to him doesn't mean it is offside (even if he is in an offside position). He has to affect the play or outcome. So for example, if I have the ball at the center circle and pass it to Karl who is standing in an offside position at the top of the area, but Karl lets the ball roll past him, there is usually no call. So him merely standing in that position doesn't warrant the call, the question is: was he interfering with play? I am not sure how he could have been interfering when Evans was standing directly between him and the pass separated by about 4 feet. If he pushed Evans, then maybe, but you may see his interference differently.

Which brings me to my beef...the offside law is garbage, too ambiguous and too inconsistently applied. In the olden days, it was cut and dry - he is standing in an offside position at the time the ball is passed means offside. FIFA should have left well enough alone.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                The ref didn't miss it Sass. The ref is just a Loserfool agent.
                Merry Crismus Missa Jangle. Me see seh Santa neva bring you no sense again this year! LOL!!

Comment

Not at all. My Santa looked very malnourished this year not ti mention him two mawga donkeys weh him a try pass off as reindeers. Merry Chrismus to you too sir Paula.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

the ball was passed directly to Cisse and either way Cisse was trying to win the ball so he was directly involved in the play.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      the ball was passed directly to Cisse and either way Cisse was trying to win the ball so he was directly involved in the play.
                      Sorry - it does not work that way as I understand it. As long as the player did not touch the ball or affect play of another player, then it is not supposed to be offside. While I think the law is stupid and I don't like it, I can't see how you could say Cisse affected that play, Evans directly intercepted the ball about 4-6 feet away from Cisse. Anyway, this is not an argument anyone will win because the law is so subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Not at all. My Santa looked very malnourished this year not ti mention him two mawga donkeys weh him a try pass off as reindeers. Merry Chrismus to you too sir Paula.
                        All the breast for the New Year Jingle. Mi wi tek it easy pon u dis week true is di season, but come January is back to the same ol'ways:

Comment

"As long as the player did not touch the ball or affect play of another player"

I don't think it can be simple as this as players make dummy runs, pull defenders etc. It can't "if you only touch the ball" What if a player make the ball pass through their legs without touching it?

Comment

That's why you will always be in the losers circle.... for me there is no break in transgressions.....I'll kick a dog while he's down.

Comment

whatever the ref said a suh i go.. why alex have to have his own rules.

Comment

Working...
                              X