Kevin Prince Boateng and AC Milan walk off pitch...

• Kevin Prince Boateng and AC Milan walk off pitch...

due to racist chanting from fans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-friendly.html

Boateng walks off field for racism

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-friendly.html

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Let's see if they will do that in a "real" game...

Got to start somewhere. Much respect for this good move!!

Next, I would love to see this happen in a game that means something.

yes ...let's.

God Bless America....

I was thinking the same.

I am not surprised,maybe you should promote tanning elsewhere?

Let's see if they will do that in a "real" game...
                    No they won't - FIFA and UEFA will fine them an ungodly sum. The system is so corrupt and broken, it is disgusting. They are more interested in lining their pockets than anything else. I believe they have to pay the TV companies a fee for any match abandoned other than through force majeur (war, etc.).

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                      God Bless America....
                      The only difference is that here they don't say it to your face. Don't think they aren't festering the same feelilngs.

I would like to say you are right but "being right is overrated".
                        Apparently logic and objectivity is a waste of time even if it is seen,certainly is the case with someone that speaks with authority on the matter.

sb logic and objectivity ARE...

I would like to say you are right but "being right is overrated".
                            Apparently logic and objectivity is a waste of time even if it is seen,certainly is the case with someone that speaks with authority on the matter.
                            Am I the only one who has no idea what you are saying?

...dem jus shot yuh eff dem nuh like yuh...