RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Prince Boateng and AC Milan walk off pitch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Prince Boateng and AC Milan walk off pitch...

due to racist chanting from fans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-friendly.html

Boateng walks off field for racism

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-friendly.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Let's see if they will do that in a "real" game...

Comment

Got to start somewhere. Much respect for this good move!!

Next, I would love to see this happen in a game that means something.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yes ...let's.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

God Bless America....

Comment

I was thinking the same.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am not surprised,maybe you should promote tanning elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    Let's see if they will do that in a "real" game...
                    No they won't - FIFA and UEFA will fine them an ungodly sum. The system is so corrupt and broken, it is disgusting. They are more interested in lining their pockets than anything else. I believe they have to pay the TV companies a fee for any match abandoned other than through force majeur (war, etc.).
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                      God Bless America....
                      The only difference is that here they don't say it to your face. Don't think they aren't festering the same feelilngs.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I would like to say you are right but "being right is overrated".
                        Apparently logic and objectivity is a waste of time even if it is seen,certainly is the case with someone that speaks with authority on the matter.

Comment

sb logic and objectivity ARE...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            I would like to say you are right but "being right is overrated".
                            Apparently logic and objectivity is a waste of time even if it is seen,certainly is the case with someone that speaks with authority on the matter.
                            Am I the only one who has no idea what you are saying?

Comment

...dem jus shot yuh eff dem nuh like yuh...
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X