Frank Lampard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    So you are saying he is the designated PK taker from the bench.. Secondly fegie wont care when the score is 4-1....I hear you but he could have given it away... who is the other pk taker when Lamps is on the bench?
    Certainly not Demba Ba

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Hey you can't go around trying to sell my bridge!!! You don't even live in Boo York. He felt nice one time and gave the penalty kick to short man (I forgot his name right now) who had never scored for Chel$ki yet.
      Trying to sell your bridge? For the last time, it won't be yours until you pay me for it.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

that i know but the point is it is not gerrard as he is not a starter.. He had the captain arm band on so he chooses and he pick himself. A bigger question for you is why did Arnse not go after BA.....

Comment

that i know but the point is it is not gerrard as he is not a starter.. He had the captain arm band on so he chooses and he pick himself. A bigger question for you is why did Arnse not go after BA.....
          I was asking the same question as well, however one of my Gooners bredren who works at the Emirates told me that Arsene Wenger is wary of signing more African players because they are mostly motivated by money. Not sure how true that is!

Comment

Funny you would say that, does he thinks he has peaked?

Comment

Funny you would say that, does he thinks he has peaked?
              I personally think he would've been a good signing for 7.5 million, he is proven in the prem and he is prolific but what do i know? Time will tell if it was the wrong decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                I personally think he would've been a good signing for 7.5 million, he is proven in the prem and he is prolific but what do i know? Time will tell if it was the wrong decision.
                Ba will be Chelsea's RvP...at a 75% discount. It will make up for overpaying for Torres in a big way.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X