Must say that the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must say that the

control by RvP yesterday was pure class. Big up to Giggs on the pass, the timing of the pass, the weight of the pass allowed the striker to take the ball in stride, 2nd touch continued in stride and the shot in stride. Classy goal.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

An excellent goal of the highest order. That goal must make the highlight reel. That control in full stride made every difference.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Broke my heart to see West Ham lose that game.

BUT as a football purists...I must agree, that goal by RVP was excellent!!!~~gulp~~
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

They did not lose fyi
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          They did not lose fyi
          Oh but they did Jangle.....they did.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

The game ended 2-2 or did we win a draw?

Comment

When you don't win , you lose! Cup game rules...
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                The game ended 2-2 or did we win a draw?
                The game ended 2-2 yes. They had their one buck-up chance of beating The Empire and blew it. Now it's double dose a crosses fi dem at Old Trafford. They're not winning that replay when Sir Alex starts RVP, Valencia and Giggs. Dem done loss already...they just don't know it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                  The game ended 2-2 yes. They had their one buck-up chance of beating The Empire and blew it. Now it's double dose a crosses fi dem at Old Trafford. They're not winning that replay when Sir Alex starts RVP, Valencia and Giggs. Dem done loss already...they just don't know it yet.
                  TK yuh come back wid the same foolishness? dis manu bias
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                    TK yuh come back wid the same foolishness? dis manu bias
                    LOL Twan....you know every now and then I have to dust off my old forum posting skills and put them to good use for the people. Either that or I just wanted to harass you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                      LOL Twan....you know every now and then I have to dust off my old forum posting skills and put them to good use for the people. Either that or I just wanted to harass you guys.
                      good to have you around Tk....I think ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                        good to have you around Tk....I think ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
                        LOL....thanks Twan...Happy New Year to you as well my friend.

Comment

Good to see you posting big man. I hope to see more of you in the year after the Armegeddon.

Comment

Working...
                          X