Suarez hand ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez hand ball?

I would have called it BUT I don't think it was deliberate...

This Mansfield Town team playing with great heart in the second half
    Peter R

It would've been nice if they could've earned a replay @ anfield, well Suarez hand put paid to that.

Comment

I don't disagree... they deserved better, Jones for MoM for sure...
      Peter R

Comment

look at the replay. It was done on purpose. His hand went up to meet the ball.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I looked at it a couple times and I am tempted to change my mind what is fact is the refs blew a couple calls that would have hurt Liverpool, including that handball.
          Peter R

Comment

Peter you are a good youth. mi glad you see.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              including that handball.

The ref could have called at least 3 - 4 handballs against Loserfool. At one time I was wondering if I was watching a football or a basketball game. Where is the outrage?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Reprobate mi seh.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The outrage should be directed at the powers that be that do not, and refuse to, empower the refs by providing them with assistance they need to do the best job possible... and I am talking about the use of readily available TV replays that would be helpful... until the FIFA and the FAs do something any "outrage" expended will simply be a waste of your energy...

I am outraged but not at Suarez
                  Peter R

Comment

Is that a legal term barristah?
                    Peter R

Comment

A missed hand ball is one thing, but why must it be be Suarez again?!?

He is a scum bag!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No never at Suarez .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Some players just like that... had the goal not stood the reaction might not be as "vocal"... one man's scum bag is another man's saint/hero/gentleman etc... I don't hold him on a pedestal but the handball as I saw it tonight was not unforgivable.... this IMO is the ref's mistake and not the player's... contrast the handball to Henry's vs Ireland in last WC qualifying.
                          Peter R

Comment

And what did Henry do and say? Suarez is a cheating scumbag and he proves it almost week in week out

Comment

All I am saying with respect to these handballs is that Henry played basketball with the ball while the ball that came at Suarez was a close rebound off the keeper s.... and "week in week out" is a bit of hyperbole I'd say ...
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X