Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to hand it to League 2's Bradford City

http://widthofapost.com/tag/zavon-hines/

yeah man, Giant killer to rhatid. Villa is in turmoil right now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      yeah man, Giant killer to rhatid. Villa is in turmoil right now.
      This is why cups are entertaining and shows why the league is the only true test of a team's depth and strength, (barring tiefing by refs, other officials and highly regarded managers who are afforded their own rules...cough...cough...).
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Its only half time. Expect Villa to put down the Bradford upstarts in a couple weeks and to be facing the mighty Chels......ooops, Swansea in the final.

Comment

Wow, Bradford City beat Villa over two legs to reach the Carling Cup finals._

Comment

Good show by Bradford!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Good show by Bradford!
              Nice to see Zavon Hines getting a chance to resurrect is career. By the way Zavon Hines was born in Jamaica!

Comment

Zavon Hines - I wonder why he disappeared?
                The little I saw of him potential galore! Needed strengthening...but appeared destined for the stars!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well at least i was half right with Swansea in the final.

Comment

Working...
                  X