Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson follows Jamaican trailblazers

Johnson follows Jamaican trailblazers

Jamaicans are a hot commodity in MLS. Jason Johnson joined All-Americans Andrew Farrell, Mikey Lopez and Walker Zimmerman as MLS's first Generation adidas signings of 2013. The VCU junior was not a big name on the college scene, but he is considered in the class of such MLS Reggae Boyz as Ryan Johnson and Darren Mattocks. He was still a high school student when he made his debut for the Reggae Boyz against Argentina. Not bad for a player who didn't take up soccer until high school after earlier concentrating on cricket.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

two yardman was offered Generation addidas contract so Johnson accept it finally.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I claim total ignorance of this gentleman!

10. Jason Johnson (VCU-signed to Generation adidas contract)
      Johnson of HAPPY NEWS, Jamaica
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        two yardman was offered Generation addidas contract so Johnson accept it finally.
        Yuh kno im?
        If so, please post?
        Thanks!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I will have to research but we may have as much as 5 Jamaicans who could have been drafted by the MLS this year.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is this the same Jason Johnson that came on late in the friendly game against Argentina?

Comment

Same one.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHEuDxmFFjc

Comment

Deshorn Brown, Jason Johnson, Ashton Bennett are going to be drafted.

Brenton Griffith most likely will be selected. Andre Blake seems to be returning to school.

Comment

Working...
                  X