• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RVP

What can i say

You can say Arsenal need to restructure their pay scale

Players too evenly paid....
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Or GOOOOAL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
        Or GOOOOAL!!!
        I am chilling in a bar 5 minutes away from the Emirates watching this game and thinking if we still had RVP in our team we would be right up there in the mix. And yes PeeJay i do agree with you about the pay structure we need to reduce pay for lesser players so we can give better wages to superstars like RVP, if we did that then i am sure RVP would still be at Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          I am chilling in a bar 5 minutes away from the Emirates watching this game and thinking if we still had RVP in our team we would be right up there in the mix. And yes PeeJay i do agree with you about the pay structure we need to reduce pay for lesser players so we can give better wages to superstars like RVP, if we did that then i am sure RVP would still be at Arsenal.
          So you think this season may see a little bit of a watershed with that pay structure being as the natives getting more and more restless?

Comment

I thought you were going to the Emirates. I would like to personally thank you, the other Gummers supporters and Arsne Wegner for giving us RVP. $24m seems like a robbery.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Decide too late... game sell out!

It's like QPO in TT yesterday... T20 sell out from 2 days ago and the scalpers were selling $40 TT ($6 US) tickets for $260 TT ($50 US)!
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                I thought you were going to the Emirates. I would like to personally thank you, the other Gummers supporters and Arsne Wegner for giving us RVP. $24m seems like a robbery.
                I went to the game, i stopped in a bar close to the Emirates to watch the Man U v Liverpool game. And yes that 24 million is a bargain. The red card ruined my day really, even though it was the correct call i thought Arsenal gave away 2 sloppy goals but they did dig in and showed some character, the fans in the stadium appreciated how they dug in but the damage was already done in the first 10 minutes. I must say when i watch this youth Dzeko on TV is a different thing seeing him in the flesh, this youth's movement is exceptional, he is a class player and is being wasted at Man City. If he was at a club where he was the main man he would be up there with the best strikers in Europe, i've got no doubt about that.

Comment

I went to the game, i stopped in a bar close to the Emirates to watch the Man U v Liverpool game. And yes that 24 million is a bargain. The red card ruined my day really, even though it was the correct call i thought Arsenal gave away 2 sloppy goals but they did dig in and showed some character, the fans in the stadium appreciated how they dug in but the damage was already done in the first 10 minutes. I must say when i watch this youth Dzeko on TV is a different thing seeing him in the flesh, this youth's movement is exceptional, he is a class player and is being wasted at Man City. If he was at a club where he was the main man he would be up there with the best strikers in Europe, i've got no doubt about that.

tell Bricktop and HL.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I must say when i watch this youth Dzeko on TV is a different thing seeing him in the flesh, this youth's movement is exceptional, he is a class player and is being wasted at Man City. If he was at a club where he was the main man he would be up there with the best strikers in Europe, i've got no doubt about that.
                    Agreed...Dzeko is top of the world striker!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sikey and Trim dat. Dem two deh a prentice inna the ball biznezz. A long time me a tell dem seh a dem best balla dat.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X