Saying somethign good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying somethign good

I knocked the quality of youth football or high school football the other day but must say i saw the replay of STETS vs Mannings and the quality was not bad. At least both teams were trying to play and express themselves.. Might be because of a decent field at STETS.. the captain of Mannings i think his name is wallace is a very good player.. also notice AAron was not running up and down and yelling like most of the mad man dem mi see... good job to young weddurburn and lawerence and both teams.

When two good teams meet each other on a good surface, you can get some good football.

I was at the Johnathan Hibbert tournament over the weekend. Munro does not have the best field these days, but it is relatively smooth, covered by straw! There were some good matches between Glenmuir and Steths, Munro and Glenmuir and a few others. I was pretty pleased with the performances and I think the many foreign scouts were too!

It only can get bigger and better.

Good job to Kevin Holmes and Norma Hibbert, especially.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do you know the youth from mannings? I think its he captain?

Comment

No, I don't. Saw a right back from STETHS though - brilliant!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

heard Aaron saying the youth from mannings is what missing the senior side.. apparently part of the u17s... you fi go a country sometime to .... a just east kingston you hangout?? (..)

Comment

Not sure if anyone tours the island more than me when it comes to football. Last year was bad as car issues reach mi, but generally, trust mi, I know more than most!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok sah...

Comment

HL told you to get rid of those damn spinning rims....
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X